Bruce Pearl is a reckless jerk

20 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Regarding the “substance” of Pearl’s Twitter rant:

EF404993-4C48-4C2D-BE52-7E7C6A7F88F8.jpeg

Thank God for the Republicans and Manchin or the blue line in 2021 would have stretched beyond Trump’s during COVID.  Build Back Better was at least another $2 Trillion and estimates of over $5 Trillion.

Dodged a bullet.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you damn straight! you know how much pot has gone up 78? i have to skip the milk and cookies afterwards now..............

Overall drugs have gotten much cheaper. I got clean off of methamphetamine 8 years ago and I was paying about $240 an 8ball (3.5g). I had a guy tell me the other day that the same 3.5g sells for $100 today. 😂 Too much information, my bad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Well since you asked, He called me liar for denying something I never said.  He was never able to quote me for the simple reason I never said it. 

Eventually - after literally weeks - he finally admitted that maybe he actually inferred it instead of my actually saying it. But then, he refused to admit he was simply mistaken and continued to call me a liar over something I never said

I can only conclude he lacks integrity and/or the self-confidence to do the right thing and admit he was wrong and apologize.

The irony is that we agree on far more issues and substance than not.  But he lost my respect, which is why I mostly ignore him. 

but that bullet you shot hit me. not him but me. i am so upset i doubt i will eat supper tonight. still love ya tho.....

1 minute ago, wcware said:

Overall drugs have gotten much cheaper. I got clean off of methamphetamine 8 years ago and I was paying about $240 an 8ball (3.5g). I had a guy tell me the other day that the same 3.5g sells for $100 today. 😂 Too much information, my bad

i have never done meth not ever cared to. never shot any dope. hell i watched friends shoot up the menthol in those nose snorter things they used to sell. i will confess to doing some adderall a couple of times and i would probably do it too much if it was available. and i was told it was legal meth? hell who knows. and by the way congrats to getting clean. i am sure it was one hell of a thing to get past. my hood was overrun by middle aged white men on meth. one dude was arrested crawling up and down the road in a rain storm. breaking in houses. then we got lucky and had a cop move in and things cleaned up.

47 minutes ago, wcware said:

Very proud of you.  Tough battle, not many tough enough to win that one.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Very proud of you.  Tough battle, not many tough enough to win that one.

Thanks man, I read in this political forum but I don’t post much because I have so many views that don’t all line up with either political party. I was born an upper middle class white kid but I was homeless for 6 years and have spent 4 years in prison. My views are a hodgepodge from each political party because my life experiences are so varied. I think all of y’all are crazy. I was in active meth and heroin addiction for 15 years. I am beyond blessed to be alive much less a business owner and a homeowner.

Edited by wcware
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, wcware said:

Thanks man, I read in this political forum but I don’t post much because I have so many views that don’t all line up with either political party. I was born an upper middle class white kid but I was homeless for 6 years and have spent 4 years in prison. My views are a hodgepodge from each political party because my life experiences are so varied. I think all of y’all are crazy. I was in active meth and heroin addiction for 15 years. I am beyond blessed to be alive much less a business owner and a homeowner.

Sincerely, profoundly proud of you.  Please never hesitate to reach out should you need anything.

You have lifted my spirit, my heart.  Love you brother.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You should post less.

`You shouldnt post at all.....

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

`You shouldnt post at all.....

Okay, that's a 15 yard personal foul for reckless use of humor. 

I just spit water halfway across the room.  Come on man!  I almost drowned.

Edited by icanthearyou
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Okay, that's a 15 yard personal foul for reckless use of humor. 

I just spit water halfway across the room.  Come on man!  I almost drowned.

My job here is done...:big:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

you guys can bang on david all you want to but let me say this. when he read my second ex is dying and i cannot go see her before she dies because of no money and no dog sitter david stepped up to make that possible for me. and he does not know me other than on here. my point is we can bash people all we want but at the end of the day we all bring something to the table. many of you would let me rot because of my mouth and i have been critical of david as well but he did not hold back and he spoke up immediately. the only reason i am not up in Bethesda right now is because i turned him down. i will take all the negs you guys can give me and i will wear them proudly. at the end of the day he was more interested in my problem than who i am because he does not know me. that my friends is love highlighted and i will never forget he stood up for me on a very dark day.

• Love 1

20 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

I doubt you are emotionally ready to accept the truth but,,,

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pipelines-unclogged-canadian-crude-now-051503806.html

Okay. Cool. We're still getting crude from Canada, just on rail and not through the pipeline. What does that have to do with oil companies using the closure of the Keystone pipeline as an excuse to raise prices? These ARE capitalists we're talking about here, you know. Just because there's a workaround doesn't mean they are going to let the opportunity to make more money pass them by.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rednilla said:

Okay. Cool. We're still getting crude from Canada, just on rail and not through the pipeline. What does that have to do with oil companies using the closure of the Keystone pipeline as an excuse to raise prices? These ARE capitalists we're talking about here, you know. Just because there's a workaround doesn't mean they are going to let the opportunity to make more money pass them by.

Yes.  The pipeline is irrelevant and, the president has no real control over the price of oil.  My point from the beginning.

You are right about the capitalists.  They have complete control, too much control but,,, they have the resources that allow them to purchase government.  That is the problem, our government is for sale.

22 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

but that bullet you shot hit me. not him but me. i am so upset i doubt i will eat supper tonight. still love ya tho.....

I shouldn't have done that. I apologize.  It had nothing to so with you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you guys can bang on david all you want to but let me say this. when he read my second ex is dying and i cannot go see her before she dies because of no money and no dog sitter david stepped up to make that possible for me. and he does not know me other than on here. my point is we can bash people all we want but at the end of the day we all bring something to the table. many of you would let me rot because of my mouth and i have been critical of david as well but he did not hold back and he spoke up immediately. the only reason i am not up in Bethesda right now is because i turned him down. i will take all the negs you guys can give me and i will wear them proudly. at the end of the day he was more interested in my problem than who i am because he does not know me. that my friends is love highlighted and i will never forget he stood up for me on a very dark day.

Yeah, I found his absolute determination to brand me a liar completely baffling and a little scary (in a crazy way). Apparently he has an alter ego.

5 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Yes.  The pipeline is irrelevant and, the president has no real control over the price of oil.  My point from the beginning.

You are right about the capitalists.  They have complete control, too much control but,,, they have the resources that allow them to purchase government.  That is the problem, our government is for sale.

To be completely honest, it's not so much Biden that I blame for anything, it's his handlers. And his handlers are controlled by the capitalists.

And you're right, the fact that the government is for sale is at least *a* problem, whether it's *the* problem or not.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, wcware said:

So, what you are saying is that the only place in America where SCM is working is in street drugs? 

image.jpeg

Edited by DKW 86

27 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, I found his absolute determination to brand me a liar completely baffling and a little scary (in a crazy way). Apparently he has an alter ego.

Total class, that’s what it is, total class. Or maybe you are just wrong as usual….

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

So, what you are saying is that the only place in America where SCM is working is in street drugs? 

image.jpeg

I would love to have a discussion in here on the “War on Drugs” and it’s complete failure. I personally think we are at the point where harm reduction should be the focus. The problem is so complex and out of hand there is no way our politicians can even put a dent in it. I am in favor of the Portugal model. We have to try something different. So many people are locked up in prison over possession of a chemical. People have been consuming substances since the beginning of time to alter the state of mind. Our government decided alcohol was socially acceptable. You ever seen someone die from alcoholism? Horrible death. Anyway, I guess I tipped my hand about what issues are dear to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

image.jpeg

Putin’s price hike hasn’t hit the drug market yet. 😂 

• Haha 2

On 6/8/2022 at 9:20 AM, TexasTiger said:

I’m not a big donor or the father of a recruit, but if I were Auburn would be off my list.

Seriously??? Are you that political??? Let it go man.   Life is too short to get hung up on politics.    

4 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Seriously??? Are you that political??? Let it go man.   Life is too short to get hung up on politics.    

Too short to worry about whether we’ll outbid another team on an 18 year old to enroll in Auburn two semesters.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Too short to worry about whether we’ll outbid another team on an 18 year old to enroll in Auburn two semesters.

This is truly deep.  It says so much about who we are as individuals and what we value.  It says so much about our systems and institutions and, what we value.  We are all fools. 

Thank you.