season tix were going for as low as $26 today!

GwillMac6

On stub hub. Bought a single for 35 total after fees! I'm sure it is a scam/glitch will be cancelled but it was worth the risk!

Screenshot_20220606-170731.png

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 3

• GwillMac6 changed the title to AU FBall season tix were going for as low as $26 today!

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Must have been an error. Just under $1000 now

Hahaha def a error. I'm sure they will not be honored but I'm def willing to find out for prices that low! The bunker on AU rivals alerted people of it and a bunch got bought up before it was corrected.

• Haha 2

So nice to have a cousin work for the university and not care about going to the games. Faculty tickets are only face value, with no donation to Tigers Unlimited required. Seats are always in the end zone, but there really aren't any bad seats in the house in Jordan-Hare.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Hahaha def a error. I'm sure they will not be honored but I'm def willing to find out for prices that low! The bunker on AU rivals alerted people of it and a bunch got bought up before it was corrected.

That's my guy right there! Let's celebrate your achievement! 

JollyCrispFoal-size_restricted.gif

hell-yeah-thats-what-im-talking-about.gif

AdorableVengefulAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

hell-yeah-thats-my-boy-ashley-blaine-featherson.gif

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

That's my guy right there! Let's celebrate your achievement! 

JollyCrispFoal-size_restricted.gif

hell-yeah-thats-what-im-talking-about.gif

AdorableVengefulAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

hell-yeah-thats-my-boy-ashley-blaine-featherson.gif

Muhhhh fuggin boy!!!!!! Let's freaking goooooo!!!!!! Yessssirrr. I have zero hope that this will actually go through but I'm excited for now!!!! Wooooo

• Love 1

• WarTiger changed the title to season tix were going for as low as $26 today!
11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

If you need a season ticket let me know.  I have an extra one I will not need for this season.  I will only charge you what I paid, nothing more.  Send me a PM if you need it still.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/7/2022 at 6:49 AM, abw0004 said:

If you need a season ticket let me know.  I have an extra one I will not need for this season.  I will only charge you what I paid, nothing more.  Send me a PM if you need it still.

Awfully generous of you, abw...good way to make a friend, too, sitting next to each other at Auburn football games. :) Hope it works out for you guys! WDE!!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Awfully generous of you, abw...good way to make a friend, too, sitting next to each other at Auburn football games. :) Hope it works out for you guys! WDE!!

It's a different section actually so people don't need to worry about dealing with my football antics.  :rollin:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

It's a different section actually so people don't need to worry about dealing with my football antics.  :rollin:

Aw, come on, where's the fun in that!? :laugh:

Does anyone have advice for buying tickets directly from Auburn and not through ticketmaster, stubhub or other stupid ticket monopolies? Bought tickets to a local show a few weeks ago and had to buy through stubhub... Why can't I get it directly from the venue anymore?? so ridicuolous...

Would like my money to go directly to the university. Plan on going to the PSU game again. Appreciate it! 

• Thanks 1