Are AR-15’s weapons of war? Here’s what a former Fort Benning commander had to say

7 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

You are extremely divisional. Statements including “you guys” are numerous and ineffective. Do you honestly believe “ you guys” are responsible for all bad. 

I have no problem with a ban on the AR15 type weapon. Will it legislate our problems away? Doubt seriously. 

Important to win an argument on Social media these days I suppose.

well i will certainly exclude you salty but thwn they outlaw fishing rods i am coming gunning for you...............

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

I really feel like skill level plays a big part too...in sure a skilled pistolist can outdo ..probably most legally bought anything....regardless...you know the Uvalde incident wasn't a high rate of fire thing....it went on (weirdly asf) for almost an hour....anyone think the casualties would have been Less with any other gun?....he could have stabbed and killed twice as many in the amount of time the cops...oops I mean US Marsh....err...a concerned mother and fresh on the scenes US border patrol agents who refused to stand down and went in and ended it....

From the information available, he was in a room with only one point of entry.   With the AR-15, he could kill and, hold off the police at the same time.  I think the police would have been more aggressive had he had less firepower.

Still, I do not believe we have all the information at this point.  The police response is puzzling, troubling.

5 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

From the information available, he was in a room with only one point of entry.   With the AR-15, he could kill and, hold off the police at the same time.  I think the police would have been more aggressive had he had less firepower.

Still, I do not believe we have all the information at this point.  The police response is puzzling, troubling.

i just wonder who the cat was that said the popo wanted murica to have more deady weapons.............lol. when the police will not stop a lone shooter there is your answer.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

The ar15 to me seems like any other rifle dressed up in a Halloween outfit.  A kid dressed up as a demon on Halloween isn't an actual demon.....I think the crazy people who decide to shoot up kids in a school probably go for the intimidation factor more than anything....like Halloween.  You could buy a less intimidating looking gun and have the same outcome.

Sure, as long as it is capable of firing at a very high rate using the same high velocity military grade ammunition from quick detachable, high capacity magazines. 

Edited by homersapien

On 6/6/2022 at 8:38 AM, aubiefifty said:

you do realize the 2nd was originally for white people only right? fact.............

Here is another liberal that is living in the past.

Joy Behar, what an intellect.

10 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Here is another liberal that is living in the past.

Joy Behar, what an intellect.

you cannot change history once it happens but that is a fact. those pesky slaves and native americans got it then and are pretty much still getting it now. but i get it. playing with guns is more important than childrens lives. got it!

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you cannot change history once it happens but that is a fact. those pesky slaves and native americans got it then and are pretty much still getting it now. but i get it. playing with guns is more important than childrens lives. got it!

Lets see, I agreed with you that slave and Native Americans were not allowed the protections of the Bill of Rights when the Constitution was written,  I also know that there has been many Constitutional Amendments and laws that are on the books that equalizes the all US citizens regardless of nationality, religious or creed hav the same rights.

From your post; are you saying that you agree with Joy Behar in that “once black people get guns in this country, gun laws will change.” ?  I ask because it seems she has skipped 250 years of progress that most liberals like to do; which would be trying to change history.

Look at the black lady’s reaction to what see said.  She is astonished, like most Americans should be.

Playing with guns vs children’s lives is an emotional argument.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Lets see, I agreed with you that slave and Native Americans were not allowed the protections of the Bill of Rights when the Constitution was written,  I also know that there has been many Constitutional Amendments and laws that are on the books that equalizes the all US citizens regardless of nationality, religious or creed hav the same rights.

From your post; are you saying that you agree with Joy Behar in that “once black people get guns in this country, gun laws will change.” ?  I ask because it seems she has skipped 250 years of progress that most liberals like to do; which would be trying to change history.

Look at the black lady’s reaction to what see said.  She is astonished, like most Americans should be.

Playing with guns vs children’s lives is an emotional argument.

i pay her very little attention. any of them and it is not because i dislike them i just spend my time doing better things. ;ike i finally found a great used copy of shugs autobiography and i plan to mow through it in a couple of days. and i am sure i will turn in to tucker carlson tonight to see if he has tanned his testicles anymore instead of watching the ja 6 committee which is important to the country. this is twice you have negaged me right after i have woken up so the bad news is you are liable to hear me say anything. but i would share a tea or a beer with you just so you know.

• Like 1