lot of truth in this................

284193694_10103979960080342_4474719269214099511_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

284193694_10103979960080342_4474719269214099511_n.jpg

You must not have purchased a firearm in a very, very long time. Now if you insert a drug dealer instead of a man behind the counter of a business you may have a point.......

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

You must not have purchased a firearm in a very, very long time. Now if you insert a drug dealer instead of a man behind the counter of a business you may have a point.......

i have a friend just bought one less than a year ago at a gun show at a local meeting center and no check was done from what he said. and he had no reason to lie. google is your friend then you will not be calling out someone when you clearly do not know what you are talking about.

While federal law requires background checks for all gun sales by licensed gun dealers, it does not require background checks for guns sold by unlicensed sellers, like non-dealers who sell guns online or at gun shows. This loophole enables people with felony convictions, domestic abuse restraining orders, and other people with prohibiting histories to buy guns with no questions asked. The loophole should be closed to require background checks on all gun sales—not just on the sale of firearms from licensed gun dealers.

do you get it now? it happens all the time and no they are not all drug dealers. they are your neighbors and coworkers possibly. hell from what i understand they still sell them on radio swap shops and trade bulletins as well. and yes my last weapon i bought was from a legit store.