I bet this guy claims to be Christian

The store is owned by Dr. Roger Nichols, a Cherokee County commissioner and veterinarian.

Roger-Nichols-21.jpg

A 1980 graduate of Cherokee County High School, Roger went on to earn a degree in Veterinary Medicine from Auburn University in 1987.  He has owned and operated Nichols Animal Hospital in Centre for the last 34 years.

In 2005, Dr. Nichols and his wife, Jeannie, founded Leesburg Guns in Leesburg, where they sell guns and ammunition, along with safes.  He believes in the old adage of hard work, along with self reliance, top-quality service, small business, and small, highly-efficient government.  He is a proud Republican.

• Facepalm 1

Not sure of his faith, but poor taste for sure. 

Edited by GoAU
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Serious WTF moment there. Where do we get these Neanderthals?

On 6/2/2022 at 2:07 PM, icanthearyou said:

The store is owned by Dr. Roger Nichols, a Cherokee County commissioner and veterinarian.

Roger-Nichols-21.jpg

A 1980 graduate of Cherokee County High School, Roger went on to earn a degree in Veterinary Medicine from Auburn University in 1987.  He has owned and operated Nichols Animal Hospital in Centre for the last 34 years.

In 2005, Dr. Nichols and his wife, Jeannie, founded Leesburg Guns in Leesburg, where they sell guns and ammunition, along with safes.  He believes in the old adage of hard work, along with self reliance, top-quality service, small business, and small, highly-efficient government.  He is a proud Republican.

he looks like captain kangaroo.............

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Haha 1

OIOZMVXDMZDADD3KHSRKRAQ2OE.PNG

And I know some here will talk about "Ït was just a joke." He was murdered by a cop, sheesh people...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Knew he resembled someone from my ancient past and you nailed it Fiddy 

i was on the benny karl show and also cousin cliff. benny was an a**hole. not sure if that is benny's correct spelling for his last name.

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i was on the benny karl show and also cousin cliff. benny was an a**hole. not sure if that is benny's correct spelling for his last name.

Remember both well. Benny did Bugs Bunny and Cousin Cliff Popeye plus Three Stooges. Remember Cousin Cliff had to explain to us kids that Three Stooges used rubber hammers etc… and not to be imitating them and hitting each other with our dads tools. Mrs Salty says she was on Cousin Cliff numerous times.

Remember starting each day with Country Boy Eddie then the morning show with Tom York and Pat Gray. Pat was in the same nursing home with my late mother in law for a few years. Dementia but she could still be pretty sharp some days.