Broderick: Is America headed toward a two-state solution?

25 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is not a Biden lie, it is a lie about what Biden is.

biden is in office because people got so sick of trump and you know this even if you will not admit it. so this is on you guys as well.

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

biden is in office because people got so sick of trump and you know this even if you will not admit it. so this is on you guys as well.

That is some twisted leftist logic right there. 

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

That is some twisted leftist logic right there. 

not really. i have heard several people say it. even bill maher who is just about ready to turn republican. i can promise you it is just not me. lots of people were sick of trump and had enough.

12 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

not really. i have heard several people say it. even bill maher who is just about ready to turn republican. i can promise you it is just not me. lots of people were sick of trump and had enough.

Those are the lefties that have voter remorse for electing a failure of a President.  Bill Maher is a prime example.

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

If Maher does turn Republican, SERIOUSLY doubt that ever happens, he too will be smeared by the Democrats. Free thinking is not allowed at this level. 

Mark down that I said it. Maher would likely be called a domestic abuser THE NEXT DAY.  

If you facepalmed that, I feel sorry for you

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

The article was partisan. I realize a distinct divide of sides looking at the fringes. Do not believe the majority of people are as divided as Broderick portrays. 

In some sense I absolutely agree with you.  On the other hand, people who are being manipulated don't know or, won't admit they are being manipulated.

The divide may be contrived but,,, that doesn't mean it is not real.

In many ways, that is the history of southern politics.  Basically, decent, loving people being manipulated into supporting inhumane causes. Still, no excuse.

7 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

In some sense I absolutely agree with you.  On the other hand, people who are being manipulated don't know or, won't admit they are being manipulated.

The divide may be contrived but,,, that doesn't mean it is not real.

In many ways, that is the history of southern politics.  Basically, decent, loving people being manipulated into supporting inhumane causes. Still, no excuse.

Who is manipulating? I honestly have no clue of what you are trying to say. Why not attempt to just say it in a few short words

21 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

The problem is that no one that can think ON EITHER SIDE can admit this. 

trump is the worst thing there has been in the WH.
Biden, has almost totally failed the middle class. His poll numbers are as bad or worse then trumps ever were. 70-80% of the Indies wont support him anymore. 
Biden et al had their chance to govern AAANNNDDD time is running out. Quit talking down to the American People, LEAD!!! Make some political deals. 

STFU & DO SOMETHING!!!!

i love when you go all beast mode david. come see me suga...............lol