AU vs Penn state time set: 2:30 CT

Maverick.AU

21 minutes ago, 1auburn1 said:

Just wait 'til Penn State feels that humidity!       *sarcasm*

Ha!  Really worked against USC that time

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Ha!  Really worked against USC that time

And the time against Nebraska in Dye’s second year.  I remember it was hot as hell and they blew us out. 

How's Penn State hanging?

Are they solid, rebuilding, lost a lot in the the portal?

wish all games @ JH were night games, sigh.  seems to make for better overall atmosphere in Auburn and more time tailgating with family/friends (not necessarily like they do in BR)

1 hour ago, 1auburn1 said:

Just wait 'til Penn State feels that humidity!       *sarcasm*

Yeah just like USCw did way back when. I like to have died that day it was hot and humid

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Yeah just like USCw did way back when. I like to have died that day it was hot and humid

That was my first ever Auburn game that I attended in person, and still the hottest game I've ever been to. Being my first game my dad got us there at like over an hour until kickoff, we never did that again lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

I was drinking straight moonshine during that game.  Honestly not sure how I lived.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I was drinking straight moonshine during that game.  Honestly not sure how I lived.

It was a miracle you did

8 hours ago, Win4AU said:

That USC game was one of the loudest I'd been at for about 10 minutes.

Hotest game I've ever been to. They opened the stadium an extra hour early for students.  Like 3 hours just melting. Kids passing out etc

9 hours ago, AUGoo said:

How's Penn State hanging?

Are they solid, rebuilding, lost a lot in the the portal?

Lost most of their defense, best OL, top 5 WR in the country.  QB returning who destroyed us but pretty much sucked every other game.

Couple highly ranked 5* TrFr. RB and a QB and an Edge on defense. 

They were 7-6 and got smoked by Arkansas.  They weren't very good last year. Most PSU fans i know don't think they'll be very good. Average-ish.  It'll be an interesting test

Franklin is a great recruiter, avg at best coach 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, weagl1 said:

And the time against Nebraska in Dye’s second year.  I remember it was hot as hell and they blew us out. 

That game had some unlucky breaks. Little Train had about an 80 TD run called back. Nebraska hit an out and up from about 70 yards out right before the half to go up 14-7. Second half was a blow out, not sure what happened except maybe more depth for Nebraska and they were just good.