Musk leaves Democrat Party: 'Watch dirty trick campaign start....

DKW 86

Right on cue:

Elon Musk pushes back forcefully against allegations of sexual misconduct - The Washington Post

Elon Musk on Friday forcefully challenged a news report that he had sexually harassed a flight attendant aboard a corporate jet, allegations that the chief executive of Tesla and SpaceX dismissed as a “politically-motivated hit piece” intended to upend his contentious bid to buy Twitter.

The report, published Thursday by the online publication Insider, alleges that Musk’s aerospace firm paid a flight attendant $250,000 to settle a sexual misconduct claim against him in 2018. The woman was a member of the cabin crew on a contract basis for SpaceX’s corporate jet fleet at the time of the alleged incident, Insider reported, citing interviews and documents.

The Post has not independently verified the account, which according to Insider draws on a declaration signed by a friend of the flight attendant prepared in support of her claim, as well as email correspondence and other records. Neither is identified by name.

In a series of tweets that began Thursday and continued into Friday, Musk denied the report, calling it an effort to disrupt his $44 billion bid to buy Twitter, which has been cheered by many conservatives and bemoaned by many liberals.

“They began brewing attacks of all kinds as soon as the Twitter acquisition was announced,” Musk tweeted Friday morning. “In my 30 year career, including the entire MeToo era, there’s nothing to report, but, as soon as I say I intend to restore free speech to Twitter & vote Republican, suddenly there is …”

Tesla shares, which have fallen sharply since Musk publicly acknowledged his pursuit of Twitter in early April, tumbled another 8.7 percent Friday. The social media platform, meanwhile, was up 1.1 percent in afternoon trading.

According to Insider (formerly known as Business Insider), the flight attendant had been encouraged by her superiors to secure a masseuse license so she could give Musk massages. During a late 2016 flight to London aboard a Gulfstream G650ER, the report said the flight attendant told her friend, the billionaire asked her to come to his room “for a full body massage.”

When she arrived, the flight attendant found that Musk “was completely naked except for a sheet covering the lower half of his body.” During the massage, the friend’s declaration said, Musk “exposed his genitals” and then “touched her and offered to buy her a horse if she would ‘do more,’ referring to the performance of sex acts.”

The flight attendant, who rides horses, declined but continued with the massage. The friend’s declaration said the woman “is not for sale.”

The friend said that the flight attendant described the alleged incident during a hike they took together shortly after the trip, according to Insider. “She was really upset,” the friend said. “She didn’t know what to do.”

The report also says the woman’s $250,000 settlement was conditioned on a promise not to sue the company or discuss the allegations.

Insider said it reached out to SpaceX’s vice president of legal, Christopher Cardaci, who declined to comment. Musk eventually asked for more time to respond via email, Insider said, writing that there is “a lot more to this story.” The publication said that it extended the deadline but that Musk did not comment further.

Neither Musk nor SpaceX immediately responded to requests for comment from The Washington Post.

Musk commented at length on Twitter, however, writing that “those wild accusations are utterly untrue” and issuing “a challenge to this liar who claims their friend saw me ‘exposed’ — describe just one thing, anything at all (scars, tattoos, …) that isn’t known by the public. She won’t be able to do so, because it never happened.”

“Moreover,” he added, “the ‘friend’ in question who gave the interview to [Insider], is a far left activist/actress in LA with a major political axe to grind.”

“The attacks against me should be viewed through a political lens — this is their standard (despicable) playbook — but nothing will deter me from fighting for a good future and your right to free speech,” Musk tweeted.

He ended the thread: “Finally, we get to use Elongate as scandal name. It’s kinda perfect.”

On 5/22/2022 at 7:17 PM, jj3jordan said:

I’m shocked.

you are kidding right? after all the dirty tricks and smear jobs you guys pulled on obama?  lol

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

you are kidding right? after all the dirty tricks and smear jobs you guys pulled on obama?  lol

Careful fiddy homer going to crack down on you for whataboutism.

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

Careful fiddy homer going to crack down on you for whataboutism.

i believe you jest sir as i know you do not care about me. i would never stand in front of you at a subway stop because i know that push is coming if you could get away with it.

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i believe you jest sir as i know you do not care about me. i would never stand in front of you at a subway stop because i know that push is coming if you could get away with it.

You think somebody wants to shove you in front of a train?  You might think too highly of yourself. Can you at least relate your subway fantasy to the topic?

• Like 1

If you're the wealthiest man alive and want to get away with sexual assaults against women and pay fewer taxes with less regulations on your businesses then the Republican Party would be the political group you'd want to align with. 

Musk has only ever been a Democrat in that he's pro-Mary J and probably doesn't outright hate gay or Black people, but I'd be willing to bet many of his social and economic views have always leaned more to the Right than anything. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

If you're the wealthiest man alive and want to get away with sexual assaults against women and pay fewer taxes with less regulations on your businesses then the Republican Party would be the political group you'd want to align with. 

Musk has only ever been a Democrat in that he's pro-Mary J and probably doesn't outright hate gay or Black people, but I'd be willing to bet many of his social and economic views have always leaned more to the Right than anything. 

WTF GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

Do you have any reason to make such a statement or is this just your daily BS post?
You and homey have hit the trifecta on the reading people's mind s***. Why dont you limit your comments to REALITY. 

BTW, Link Demanded where EM hates Gays and Blacks!!!!

Edited by DKW 86
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Do you have any reason to make such a statement or is this just your daily BS post?
You and homey have hit the trifecta on the reading people's mind s***. Why dont you limit your comments to REALITY. 

I didn't say he hates gays and blacks...I said he probably doesn't....and I said that as a thinly veiled shot at Republicans in general, not at Musk. 

Does Elon pay you money to defend his honor on the internet? 

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I didn't say he hates gays and blacks...I said he probably doesn't....and I said that as a thinly veiled shot at Republicans in general, not at Musk. 

Does Elon pay you money to defend his honor on the internet? 

No I just try an counter the BS around here. 

• Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Elon Musk is not a political issue.  Why get emotionally invested in the distractions?  Why demand a link to something that was never said?

14 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Elon Musk is not a political issue.  Why get emotionally invested in the distractions?  Why demand a link to something that was never said?

I am not getting emotional about this. I am just tired beyond words that we descend into the cesspool at a moments notice. We don’t really know anything about the charges, just give them time. Every time someone here goes off it usually ends badly. 

42 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I am not getting emotional about this. I am just tired beyond words that we descend into the cesspool at a moments notice. We don’t really know anything about the charges, just give them time. Every time someone here goes off it usually ends badly. 

Then why did you create the thread?  Why not wait until you have facts?  YOU assume, you created this little emotional "cesspool".

7 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Then why did you create the thread?  Why not wait until you have facts?  YOU assume, you created this little emotional "cesspool".

I assumed that there would be a smear campaign for someone that got off the plantation, like everyone else in the past that left the Democrat Party or even the Republican Party for that matter.

Edited by DKW 86

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

I assumed that there would be a smear campaign for someone that got off the plantation, like everyone else in the past that left the Democrat Party or even the Republican Party for that matter.

What are the instances that caused you to assume?

9 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

What are the instances that caused you to assume?

Look at ANY Black conservative and you will immediately here the name calling from the Dems. They show zero respect to a Black Conservative. Look at the lynching of Justice Thomas or Senator Tim Scott. They are called every single name in the book. You know why? Because to White Liberals there is nothing as scary as a Black Man that can’t be controlled and kept on the plantation. 

Same for Musk, he left the Dem Party. This was, as he said, going to be met with a smear campaign. It is just how the Dems play. Anyone not in their sphere is obviously EVILE. The Dems know no other way to be. Desantis is about to be smeared when/if he gets control of the Republicans. 

Both parties do it. Just no one leaves the Reps for the Dems. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Look at ANY Black conservative and you will immediately here the name calling from the Dems. They show zero respect to a Black Conservative. Look at the lynching of Justice Thomas or Senator Tim Scott. They are called every single name in the book. You know why? Because to White Liberals there is nothing as scary as a Black Man that can’t be controlled and kept on the plantation. 

Same for Musk, he left the Dem Party. This was, as he said, going to be met with a smear campaign. It is just how the Dems play. Anyone not in their sphere is obviously EVILE. The Dems know no other way to be. Desantis is about to be smeared when/if he gets control of the Republicans. 

Both parties do it. Just no one leaves the Reps for the Dems. 

None of that is actually true but,,, I can understand why you believe it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

None of that is actually true but,,, I can understand why you believe it.

Lmao… got to keep that narrative going huh?

Justice Thomas was "lynched" by Liberals? 

White Democrats don't like it when Blacks leave the "plantation" and side with Republicans? 

come on... where do you get this stuff? 

Black Republicans who are criticized by liberals are criticized because they say dumb s*** and believe in lies, not because they are Black Republicans. White Republicans who believe and say the exact same things are equally criticized. 

Look at Hershel Walker. Liberals not liking him has nothing to do with him being a Black Republican...he's not liked because he's a woman beater, habitual liar, Trump lover, and couldn't string two coherent sentences together if his life depended on it. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

White Democrats don't like it when Blacks leave the "plantation" and side with Republicans? 

Black Republicans who are criticized by liberals are criticized because they say dumb s*** and believe in lies, not because they are Black Republicans. White Republicans who believe and say the exact same things are equally criticized. 

Look at Hershel Walker. Liberals not liking him has nothing to do with him being a Black Republican...he's not liked because he's a woman beater, habitual liar, Trump lover, and couldn't string two coherent sentences together if his life depended on it. 

You forgot defrauder of veterans.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

When a Black man tells you he is getting lynched, he's getting lynched. My not being a racist, like you, makes me take him at his word.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

When a Black man tells you he is getting lynched, he's getting lynched. My not being a racist, like you, makes me take him at his word.

Oh, 30 years ago when Clarence was mad that people were getting on to him for sexually harassing women. Gottcha. 

Well I believe Anita Hill, who is also Black, and since she's Black and you don't believe her that means you're a racist too. 

So I'm racist for not believing Thomas and you're a racist for not believing Hill. 

Me and the rest of America, including the US Senate, and especially Joe Biden did not believe her because her story made no sense.