Putin loves him some Trump

25 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

You're a Blueberry farmer? 

Was. I bought 16 acres in Laurel Hill FL in 2011. Had a 3 acre pond, nice double wide, pole barn, pecan trees, chestnuts, pears, a peach tree and 2 acres of blueberries in 27 rows, approx 800 plants with 5 varieties. Sold it in 2019 after I retired from FedEx. It was a lot of fun and we had hundreds of pounds of blueberries every year with not much effort. 4 oz of a special blend of fertilizer made by DJ Nursery in Dothan sprinkled on each plant twice a year was all it took. Also had a well with drip irrigation for the berries, 360 feet deep and we drank water straight from the Floridan aquifer unfiltered. We acquired the rooster from another farm when it discovered our deer corn feeder. He was quite the boss, herding the geese, chasing our dogs and guarding the tractor.  Do you have some blueberries also?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

I had a rooster on my blueberry farm but no pic of us together.

this is not a joke. it is honestly ok if you are in a gay relationship with a rooster. is it a fighting game cock jj?

4 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Was. I bought 16 acres in Laurel Hill FL in 2011. Had a 3 acre pond, nice double wide, pole barn, pecan trees, chestnuts, pears, a peach tree and 2 acres of blueberries in 27 rows, approx 800 plants with 5 varieties. Sold it in 2019 after I retired from FedEx. It was a lot of fun and we had hundreds of pounds of blueberries every year with not much effort. 4 oz of a special blend of fertilizer made by DJ Nursery in Dothan sprinkled on each plant twice a year was all it took. Also had a well with drip irrigation for the berries, 360 feet deep and we drank water straight from the Floridan aquifer unfiltered. We acquired the rooster from another farm when it discovered our deer corn feeder. He was quite the boss, herding the geese, chasing our dogs and guarding the tractor.  Do you have some blueberries also?

i thought you were retired military?

Just now, aubiefifty said:

this is not a joke. it is honestly ok if you are in a gay relationship with a rooster. is it a fighting game cock jj?

No but my dad was offered two fighting cocks in the 1960s as payment for stomach surgery on a patient with cancer. Didn't have any money but it was all he had. He politely refused but the offer was genuine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i thought you were retired military?

Yes. Active duty from Jan 15, 1981-Feb 1, 2001.  Fedex pilot from Jan 15, 2001-Dec 30, 2018.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

Yes. Active duty from Jan 15, 1981-Feb 1, 2001.  Fedex pilot from Jan 15, 2001-Dec 30, 2018.

well i do applaud your service. i used to get weed next day shipping because it was supposed to be bullet proof. i like to mess with you. sometimes i am mad as all hell and sometimes i am just kidding.to  add a small window of your background makes you more human.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

well i do applaud your service. i used to get weed next day shipping because it was supposed to be bullet proof. i like to mess with you. sometimes i am mad as all hell and sometimes i am just kidding.to  add a small window of your background makes you more human.

We never knew what all was on board but I'm sure we carried a few things that were iffy. I did carry anthrax out of SLC one day after Kerry threatened to go to war with somebody over there in the middle east.😳 Not sure where it went after Memphis. Glad we were able to help you with your shipping needs.

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2022 at 12:13 PM, Auburnfan91 said:

You know who else isn't on the list?

Obama

So you’re admitting he’s American?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

We never knew what all was on board but I'm sure we carried a few things that were iffy. I did carry anthrax out of SLC one day after Kerry threatened to go to war with somebody over there in the middle east.😳 Not sure where it went after Memphis. Glad we were able to help you with your shipping needs.

I have a buddy who works the West Coast hub at FedEx Memphis. Says he sees/smells weed come through all the time.