Putin loves him some Trump

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

CE944937-8921-4C09-8E6B-6D97711D512E.jpeg

Trump isn't the president nor is he making current decisions. Facts matter. Someone let WAPO know lol. (and Tex)

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Trump isn't the president nor is he making current decisions. Facts matter. Someone let WAPO know lol. (and Tex)

If he was, Putin would own much of Ukraine now.

21 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

If he was, Putin would own much of Ukraine now.

Perhaps, but speculation from CNN doesn't apply nor matter at present.

11 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Republicans have gone rogue.

No more rogue than democrats. Sad, I agree.

Hillary called and appreciates your ongoing support for her “Russian Collusion” initiative.  

10 hours ago, GoAU said:

Hillary called and appreciates your ongoing support for her “Russian Collusion” initiative.  

Be hard to provide more support for "her Russian Collusion intiative" than Trump and Putin themselves:

Trump sides with Putin over US intelligence

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/donald-trump-putin-helsinki-summit/index.html

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Be hard to provide more support for "her Russian Collusion intiative" than Trump and Putin themselves:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/donald-trump-putin-helsinki-summit/index.html

Posting that article is laughable. Why would you trust agencies who are actively try to depose you?  The only reason anybody thinks Russia was helping Trump is because those agencies told everybody. But it was all made up and they knew it. Talk about treason. There it is.

43 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Posting that article is laughable. Why would you trust agencies who are actively try to depose you?  The only reason anybody thinks Russia was helping Trump is because those agencies told everybody. But it was all made up and they knew it. Talk about treason. There it is.

Which agencies attempted to "depose" Trump?

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

So, are you basically saying that either Trump agrees with the (bogus) assessment of Russian interference in an election - proving “Russian collusion” or deny the claims, which aligns with Russian, therefore showing signs of collusion?   Sorry, not thinking this example is valid.  

16 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

CIA NSA FBI DOJ 

Have you been under a rock?

He was investigated and, rightfully so.  There was no effort to depose him.  That is simply the typical claim of the typical Trump counter attack.

Had those agencies had any intentions of harming Trump, they would have announced their investigation and, put the lid on reopening Clinton's.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

He was investigated and, rightfully so.  There was no effort to depose him.  That is simply the typical claim of the typical Trump counter attack.

Had those agencies had any intentions of harming Trump, they would have announced their investigation and, put the lid on reopening Clinton's.

They had clear intentions of harming Trump. They were spying on him…so no announcement. Comey had to reopen when the new emails were discovered to save his hide if there was something incriminating. He closed it quickly and reiterate his exoneration. Floating impeachment prior to inauguration is effort.

7 hours ago, GoAU said:

So, are you basically saying that either Trump agrees with the (bogus) assessment of Russian interference in an election - proving “Russian collusion” or deny the claims, which aligns with Russian, therefore showing signs of collusion?   Sorry, not thinking this example is valid.  

No, I am saying Trump's behavior toward Putin offers more prima facia evidence of "collusion" than any accusation Clinton might make.

I also think that collusion  is born of Trump's narcissistic ego. He can't allow the thought that he might not have won without Putin's help, ergo he completely accepted Putin's denial over his own intelligence apparatus.

5 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Can't argue against cultist conspiratorial fantasy.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

CIA NSA FBI DOJ 

Have you been under a rock?

oh bull. trump hangs with know russian mafia. it goes back over three decades. borrowing money from the russians and others overseas. giving russians a shout out on national tv and asking them to beat hillary by digging up those darn emails. but you keep kissing those sweet cheeks jj.

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Can't argue against cultist conspiratorial fantasy.

Def a conspiracy. Not a fantasy, sadly for the perps it was real.

It failed miserably as it should have, but it was real.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

oh bull. trump hangs with know russian mafia. it goes back over three decades. borrowing money from the russians and others overseas. giving russians a shout out on national tv and asking them to beat hillary by digging up those darn emails. but you keep kissing those sweet cheeks jj.

So you want to bring up business deals Trump a business man made three decades ago doing business in a newly open for business country? And that is somehow related to him deciding 30 years later to run for president? That’s a bit of a stretch even for you fiddy. You know some Russian mobsters? Business men do borrow money from time to time. My guess is you probably have also. Is that different? The email challenge was a joke aimed at the US media for not doing their job. Hillary beat herself. No one else was at fault but her. But all that horse hockey you are peddling is irrelevant. My allegation stands and is true. That can’t be disputed. 

5 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

So you want to bring up business deals Trump a business man made three decades ago doing business in a newly open for business country? And that is somehow related to him deciding 30 years later to run for president? That’s a bit of a stretch even for you fiddy. You know some Russian mobsters? Business men do borrow money from time to time. My guess is you probably have also. Is that different? The email challenge was a joke aimed at the US media for not doing their job. Hillary beat herself. No one else was at fault but her. But all that horse hockey you are peddling is irrelevant. My allegation stands and is true. That can’t be disputed. 

i could care less about hillary and you know this.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i could care less about hillary and you know this.

You could? Or you couldn’t? Which one is it. They have different meanings.

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

You could? Or you couldn’t? Which one is it. They have different meanings.

does trump have a pic of you with a chicken?

• Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

does trump have a pic of you with a chicken?

I had a rooster on my blueberry farm but no pic of us together.

• Haha 1