The Demented - and Selective - Game of Instantly Blaming Political Opponents For Mass Shootings

12 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

The racists have been denying their racism, the mere existence of racism, since I can remember. 

The first thing a racist will do is deny the existence of racism.  Then, they will claim the minority is the cause. 

Racists must denigrate others in order to feel good about themselves.  They must hate others in order to love themselves.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world,,,,  you know the rest.  Right?

Show me the post that states racism doesn't exist. I'll wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Dumb post fidy. IIWII. And I'm not banging bedwetters. GG did. Pay attention.

dude you just said those bed wetting libs. i am pretty sure you are not trying to tell us libs have good looking we are.

On 5/18/2022 at 10:00 PM, jj3jordan said:

Thank you for being pitiful.

ichy is a class guy unlike you. but folks have pretty much figured you out which is why you are mostly ignored on here. you can claim all you want but,again, with your lips superglued to trumps ass you losr all cred before you open your mouth. and i know trump conned a bunch of you but many have realized they were duped and have said so. and i admire them for it. anyway give me some time as i am gonna set up a go fund me to get you somchapstick,

who will donate the first dollar? ANYONE?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

ichy is a class guy unlike you. but folks have pretty much figured you out which is why you are mostly ignored on here. you can claim all you want but,again, with your lips superglued to trumps ass you losr all cred before you open your mouth. and i know trump conned a bunch of you but many have realized they were duped and have said so. and i admire them for it. anyway give me some time as i am gonna set up a go fund me to get you somchapstick,

who will donate the first dollar? ANYONE?

Predictable incoherent rant from you fiddy. None of which alters the fact that trump never said racist are good people. But you keep that fantasy going along with your obsession with Trump’s anus. The fact that you keep seeing me there is disturbing in many ways.  Maybe it is me you admire.  Keep the money.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Predictable incoherent rant from you fiddy. None of which alters the fact that trump never said racist are good people. But you keep that fantasy going along with your obsession with Trump’s anus. The fact that you keep seeing me there is disturbing in many ways.  Maybe it is me you admire.  Keep the money.  

well keep a stiff upper lip there jj..................

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

You are only lying to yourself.  We know what he said.  We know the context.

I know, I know,,,  it was a "perfect" phone call. 

• Haha 2

On 5/18/2022 at 10:12 PM, AUDub said:

Let's get down to brass tacks, aa. 

Why do you think that is?

Black skin makes one inherently violent. :-\

5 of Trump’s Most Racist Rants During the First Presidential Debate

POTUS didn’t attempt to hide his thoughts on race during Tuesday’s debacle of a debate.

1. “Stand back and stand by”: In a moment that mirrored the time Trump said, “you have very fine people on both sides” of clashes at a 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, the president once again gave a wink and a nod to violent racists. When moderator Chris Wallace asked Trump if he was, “willing to condemn white supremacists and militia groups and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities,” Trump threw his dog whistle away and answered loud and clear. “Who would you like me to condemn? The Proud Boys?” Trump asked. He then added that the Proud Boys should “stand back and stand by.” 

“But I’ll tell you what,” Trump continued, “I’ll tell you what. Somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem.”

According to The New York Times, members of the extremist group celebrated after Trump’s validation of their organization, seeing it as some sort of rallying cry.

“Within minutes, members of the group were posting in private social media channels, calling the president’s comments “historic.” In one channel dedicated to the Proud Boys on Telegram, a private messaging app, group members called the president’s comment a tacit endorsement of their violent tactics,” reports The Times. 

The Proud Boys, according to The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), pose a real threat to the safety of American citizens. 

According to SPLC:

Established in the midst of the 2016 presidential election by VICE Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, the Proud Boys are self-described “western chauvinists” who adamantly deny any connection to the racist “alt-right,” insisting they are simply a fraternal group spreading an “anti-political correctness” and “anti-white guilt” agenda.

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, anti-Semites, Southern racists, and militias. 

2. Trump calls racial equity training “racist”: POTUS said he ordered a ban on racial equity training inside federal agencies because the programs are “racist.” 

As Colorlines previously reported, Trump signed an early September memo ordering federal agencies to stop racial equity training for employees, calling it “divisive, anti-American propaganda.” 

“I ended it because a lot of people were complaining that they were asked to do things that were absolutely insane, that it was a radical revolution that was taking place in our military, in our schools all over the place,” Trump said on Tuesday night. “And you know it. And so does everybody.”

According to The Times, Trump’s comments came “came one day after the White House issued its second set of guidelines on the attempted bans. The guidelines outlined how the government would retaliate against those who did not follow the new restrictions.”

3. Blame it on China: Trump continued to refer to COVID-19 as the “China plague.” 

“We built the greatest economy in history, we closed it down because of the China plague,” said Trump, once again fanning the flames of anti-Asian racism. 

4. Fear and loathing in the suburbs: Trump signaled to white Americans that a Joe Biden presidency would threaten the future of American suburbs. “Our suburbs would be gone,” he said.

Biden quickly fired back at Trump’s statement, saying, “This is not 1950. All these dog whistles are not working anymore.”

“What really is a threat to the suburbs and the safety is his failure to deal with COVID,” Biden added. 

5. Pocahontas: Trump is consistent if nothing else. He has been referring to Massachusetts Democrat Senator Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas” for years, even once using the derogatory nickname during a 2017 event honoring Native American veterans at the White House.

When Biden mentioned that he beat Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont in the Democratic primary, Trump responded with, “If Pocahontas would’ve left two days early, you would’ve lost every primary on Super Tuesday.”

“You got very lucky,” Trump added. 

https://www.colorlines.com/articles/5-trumps-most-racist-rants-during-first-presidential-debate

Apparently, the racists fully understood what Trump "didn't say"........:-\

Edited by homersapien

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Black skin makes one inherently violent. :-\

Exactly.  A blatantly racist assertion.  Sadly, he will not understand, he will not even consider.  Again, lost in fear, anger, prejudice.  The emotional mind rules the logical mind.  Bottom line, hateful, racist.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

dude you just said those bed wetting libs. i am pretty sure you are not trying to tell us libs have good looking we are.

Oh, so you are acknowledging I wasn't banging bedwetters? Good. I don't have to disclose confidential information.

But are you saying there are no bedwetters in the party?   

6 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

You are only lying to yourself.  We know what he said.  We know the context.

I know, I know,,,  it was a "perfect" phone call. 

You only know what he said if you listened to it. If not you have no standing to comment. You are being lied to by the media. Listen for yourself.  Then come back here to apologize. Not sure what phone call you are talking about. 

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

5 of Trump’s Most Racist Rants During the First Presidential Debate

POTUS didn’t attempt to hide his thoughts on race during Tuesday’s debacle of a debate.

1. “Stand back and stand by”: In a moment that mirrored the time Trump said, “you have very fine people on both sides” of clashes at a 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, the president once again gave a wink and a nod to violent racists. When moderator Chris Wallace asked Trump if he was, “willing to condemn white supremacists and militia groups and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities,” Trump threw his dog whistle away and answered loud and clear. “Who would you like me to condemn? The Proud Boys?” Trump asked. He then added that the Proud Boys should “stand back and stand by.” 

“But I’ll tell you what,” Trump continued, “I’ll tell you what. Somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem.”

According to The New York Times, members of the extremist group celebrated after Trump’s validation of their organization, seeing it as some sort of rallying cry.

“Within minutes, members of the group were posting in private social media channels, calling the president’s comments “historic.” In one channel dedicated to the Proud Boys on Telegram, a private messaging app, group members called the president’s comment a tacit endorsement of their violent tactics,” reports The Times. 

The Proud Boys, according to The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), pose a real threat to the safety of American citizens. 

According to SPLC:

Established in the midst of the 2016 presidential election by VICE Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, the Proud Boys are self-described “western chauvinists” who adamantly deny any connection to the racist “alt-right,” insisting they are simply a fraternal group spreading an “anti-political correctness” and “anti-white guilt” agenda.

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, anti-Semites, Southern racists, and militias. 

2. Trump calls racial equity training “racist”: POTUS said he ordered a ban on racial equity training inside federal agencies because the programs are “racist.” 

As Colorlines previously reported, Trump signed an early September memo ordering federal agencies to stop racial equity training for employees, calling it “divisive, anti-American propaganda.” 

“I ended it because a lot of people were complaining that they were asked to do things that were absolutely insane, that it was a radical revolution that was taking place in our military, in our schools all over the place,” Trump said on Tuesday night. “And you know it. And so does everybody.”

According to The Times, Trump’s comments came “came one day after the White House issued its second set of guidelines on the attempted bans. The guidelines outlined how the government would retaliate against those who did not follow the new restrictions.”

3. Blame it on China: Trump continued to refer to COVID-19 as the “China plague.” 

“We built the greatest economy in history, we closed it down because of the China plague,” said Trump, once again fanning the flames of anti-Asian racism. 

4. Fear and loathing in the suburbs: Trump signaled to white Americans that a Joe Biden presidency would threaten the future of American suburbs. “Our suburbs would be gone,” he said.

Biden quickly fired back at Trump’s statement, saying, “This is not 1950. All these dog whistles are not working anymore.”

“What really is a threat to the suburbs and the safety is his failure to deal with COVID,” Biden added. 

5. Pocahontas: Trump is consistent if nothing else. He has been referring to Massachusetts Democrat Senator Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas” for years, even once using the derogatory nickname during a 2017 event honoring Native American veterans at the White House.

When Biden mentioned that he beat Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont in the Democratic primary, Trump responded with, “If Pocahontas would’ve left two days early, you would’ve lost every primary on Super Tuesday.”

“You got very lucky,” Trump added. 

https://www.colorlines.com/articles/5-trumps-most-racist-rants-during-first-presidential-debate

Apparently, the racists fully understood what Trump "didn't say"........:-\

Pass for Biden not wanting his kids to go to school in a jungle? Did you forget that? Way more clearly an assault on blacks. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Pass for Biden not wanting his kids to go to school in a jungle? Did you forget that? Way more clearly an assault on blacks. 

Or him saying all convenience stores are run by Indians.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2022 at 9:12 PM, AUDub said:

Let's get down to brass tacks, aa. 

Why do you think that is?

Many reasons. None of which can be fixed by any system of government. ( that’s what caused it).First of all we must acknowledge it’s only 3% of serious crime anyway. It’s not like we are at an everyday race riot.( Hell, here in a couple of hours two black men who I have known about 40years are going to climb into the boat with me with a cooler of beer and and a box of crickets... we are going to have a good time then maybe have a fish fry. we won’t mention anything about any of this. We hardly ever do.) Staying in a constant state of mental oppression because of a system of “racism” that is so blatant to you that you have to use Emmit Till to even explain it is self defeating. If you need to find discrimination, you are going to look hard for it. If you look hard enough, you are going to find some pockets of it. The question is how bad can it be? In a nation of 330 million people of different ethnicities,you will see some interracial crime. It’s not possible to eliminate it. But god forbid we blame,shame and guilt trip the race that TAKES THE OVERWHELMING BRUNT OF IT?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Many reasons. None of which can be fixed by any system of government. ( that’s what caused it).First of all we must acknowledge it’s only 3% of serious crime anyway. It’s not like we are at an everyday race riot.( Hell, here in a couple of hours two black men who I have known about 40years are going to climb into the boat with me with a cooler of beer and and a box of crickets... we are going to have a good time then maybe have a fish fry. we won’t mention anything about any of this. We hardly ever do.) Staying in a constant state of mental oppression because of a system of “racism” that is so blatant to you that you have to use Emmit Till to even explain it is self defeating. If you need to find discrimination, you are going to look hard for it. If you look hard enough, you are going to find some pockets of it. The question is how bad can it be? In a nation of 330 million people of different ethnicities,you will see some interracial crime. It’s not possible to eliminate it. But god forbid we blame,shame and guilt trip the race that TAKES THE OVERWHELMING BRUNT OF IT?

Your fishing trip is great.  However, it in no way means that institutional racism does not exist.  It in no way means that the effects of institutional racism no longer exist.

The goal is not to shame anyone.  The goal is true equality.  I cannot understand why it is that, you feel so persecuted, why you seem to believe that not talking about it will make it go away, why you cannot feel empathy for those still affected.

You sound just like my racist grandfather with his, "I'm not a racist, I like the good ones, I've got black friends".

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

On 5/16/2022 at 1:17 PM, icanthearyou said:

Until Republicans cut the hateful from their ranks, until they stop demonizing the poor, the immigrants, those who are different.  They are perverse and evil. 

I do not understand the attraction for evangelicals.  They seem to want civil war.  They seem to want to see the second coming.   How can you wish for such inhumanity?

The church has utterly failed to spread the love of Jesus.

Mostly it is just that you don't understand. See above.

On 5/16/2022 at 1:17 PM, icanthearyou said:

Until Republicans cut the hateful from their ranks, until they stop demonizing the poor, the immigrants, those who are different.  They are perverse and evil. 

I do not understand the attraction for evangelicals.  They seem to want civil war.  They seem to want to see the second coming.   How can you wish for such inhumanity?

The church has utterly failed to spread the love of Jesus.

Pastor Gaines at Bellevue in Memphis and Pastor Vagallis at Destiny Worship in Miramar Beach FL beg to differ.

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

Your fishing trip is great.  However, it in no way means that institutional racism does not exist.  It in no way means that the effects of institutional racism no longer exist.

The goal is not to shame anyone.  The goal is true equality.  I cannot understand why it is that, you feel so persecuted, why you seem to believe that not talking about it will make it go away, why you cannot feel empathy for those still affected.

You sound just like my racist grandfather with his, "I'm not a racist, I like the good ones, I've got black friends".

So Alex doesn’t condemn “institutional racism” in a post discussing crime rates and you “shame” him by calling a racist like your grandfather?

You guys are a piece of work…….good grief ICHY.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Pastor Gaines at Bellevue in Memphis and Pastor Vagallis at Destiny Worship in Miramar Beach FL beg to differ.

"Call no one teacher"   - Jesus.

Perhaps listening to Jesus, following Jesus would be better?

16 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

So Alex doesn’t condemn “institutional racism” in a post discussing crime rates and you “shame” him by calling a racist like your grandfather?

You guys are a piece of work…….good grief ICHY.

That is a problem.  Too many people who are racists don't want to believe they are.  Their lack of empathy, willingness to seek remedy defines them.  Again, the same words I have been listening to my whole life.

The tacit racist is still a racist.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Mostly it is just that you don't understand. See above.

You are correct.  I do not understand why "Christians" will use the words of the prophets, the apostles, the Bible, the Church, politicians in the effort to directly defy the commandments of Jesus.

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

So Matt 23:9 says don’t call anyone on earth your father also. So we are not supposed to call our fathers father? Jesus is speaking to the Pharisees regarding their behavior and hypocrisy. Pulling a line out of context is disingenuous. So applying you to now are there no teachers or pastors spreading the gospel of Jesus in the world. You have just accused two men of God of being hypocrites like the Pharisees. The ones who ultimately crucified Jesus. Your version of Christianity is skewed by something inside you.

So Matt 23:9 says don’t call anyone on earth your father also. So we are not supposed to call our fathers father? Jesus is speaking to the Pharisees regarding their behavior and hypocrisy. Pulling a line out of context is disingenuous. So applying you to now are there no teachers or pastors spreading the gospel of Jesus in the world. You have just accused two men of God of being hypocrites like the Pharisees. The ones who ultimately crucified Jesus. Your version of Christianity is skewed by something inside you.

Thank you.  That "something" is the love of Jesus.  The sermon on the mount, the beatitudes are quite clear. 

I do not claim "Christianity".  The Church is full of opportunists, "pharisees", publicans.  They all claim to be "men of god".

I claim to follow Jesus.  Have you chosen poorly?

Edited by icanthearyou

That is a problem.  Too many people who are racists don't want to believe they are.  Their lack of empathy, willingness to seek remedy defines them.  Again, the same words I have been listening to my whole life.

The tacit racist is still a racist.

Agree tacit racists are racists, but the basis for your rant in this case is misplaced. 

Perhaps appropriately applying scripture would be better?