The Demented - and Selective - Game of Instantly Blaming Political Opponents For Mass Shootings

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Horse sh## and you know it. He definitely leans left. The clarity to call out your own party is admirable. Need more like him.

Tell me you really don't know anything about Glenn Greenwald without actually telling me you really don't know anything about Glenn Greenwald.

His politics are actually quite difficult to nail down. He's self IDd as libertarian in the past but he's all over the place. 

Edited by AUDub

44 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I mean we do have our nuts on the left, but have you seen the Republicans lately? Tucker Carlson is literally espousing Replacement Theory on one of their most influential programs on primetime. 

I've seen enough to know that there's some far left loons out there on CNN, MSNBC, etc. This country needs to cut bait with these people. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

let me know when they start shooting up people of their own color and kill people they do not know , etc. heck, even people not of their own color. and when trump rold the world that racists were good people he opened the door wide for the crazies. he does not care about you or anyone he just wants to get elected.

I don't give a damn about orange man. Never have.....but there's been shootings from people of all kinds so stop acting like it's a single race issue. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Wow. I never denied a damn thing….just stated a fact.

A false equivalency is not a fact.  It is a lie.  

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

I don't give a damn about orange man. Never have.....but there's been shootings from people of all kinds so stop acting like it's a single race issue. 

violent inter-racial crime involving Blacks and whites is like 3% of serious crime...and it's 80% Black-on-white. 

Selective, biased media coverage is the ONLY reason you did not know this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

let me know when they start shooting up people of their own color and kill people they do not know , etc. heck, even people not of their own color. and when trump rold the world that racists were good people he opened the door wide for the crazies. he does not care about you or anyone he just wants to get elected.

There you go again fiddy. Lying about what Trump said. Never said racists were good people. Never said it. You are a liar.

17 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

There you go again fiddy. Lying about what Trump said. Never said racists were good people. Never said it. You are a liar.

not me he said they were good people. had several racists on his staff.you are lying.   i get what you are saying so why did the proud boys think it was stated for them? this and telling them to stand back and stand by. so um why would trump say this if he did not mean it? i probably should have spelled this out and thought i already told you this once but i cannot remember. so the proud boys are a racist group right? YOU can split hairs all you want. trump is a liar and i know that has to be tough with you kissing his buttocks all the time.

1 hour ago, alexava said:

violent inter-racial crime involving Blacks and whites is like 3% of serious crime...and it's 80% Black-on-white. 

To try to use stats such as this is literally insane. You are right about one thing though selective biased media coverage is the reason so many are so ignorant to what actually happens out in the world.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

not me he said they were good people. had several racists on his staff.you are lying.   i get what you are saying so why did the proud boys think it was stated for them? this and telling them to stand back and stand by. so um why would trump say this if he did not mean it? i probably should have spelled this out and thought i already told you this once but i cannot remember. so the proud boys are a racist group right? YOU can split hairs all you want. trump is a liar and i know that has to be tough with you kissing his buttocks all the time.

Nope. So sorry for you. Trump did not say racists were good people. That is all you. Replay the tape all you want never said it. But you just keep right on with your lies. 

4 hours ago, AUDub said:

Tell me you really don't know anything about Glenn Greenwald without actually telling me you really don't know anything about Glenn Greenwald.

His politics are actually quite difficult to nail down. He's self IDd as libertarian in the past but he's all over the place. 

He's a Ted Nugent "expert" also....  ;D

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, alexava said:

So yet another white supremacist sets out to kill as many black people as he can and you try to minimize it using statistics?! 

Just like the shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston - another statistical anomaly right?  The only reason we focus on mass shootings of people of color by white supremacists is because biased media coverage doesn't present the proper perspective?

Man you are completely off the rails.  :no:

That's a disgusting post.  I'd ban you from the site.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, alexava said:

The old "black brute" stereotype lives on. 

• Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, AUDub said:

So to your credit, Greenwald was moved to center bias by AllSides after articles/stances calling out left wing media, left wing elites and woke ideology. Personally, I don't  agree that calling out bedwetters in ones party deserves that rating and instead should be applauded, but I digress. 

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

So yet another white supremacist sets out to kill as many black people as he can and you try to minimize it using statistics?! 

Just like the shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston - another statistical anomaly right?  The only reason we focus on mass shootings of people of color by white supremacists is because biased media coverage doesn't present the proper perspective?

Seven years ago….. how many of these events have happened since? How many people have defended these two nut jobs?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cole256 said:

To try to use stats such as this is literally insane. You are right about one thing though selective biased media coverage is the reason so many are so ignorant to what actually happens out in the world.

Tell me what happens in the world 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Are the statistics wrong? Trying to “minimize”? 

14 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Are the statistics wrong? Trying to “minimize”? 

Hey to a  leftist democrat math is racist. Heaven knows what they think of statistics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Hey to a  leftist democrat math is racist. Heaven knows what they think of statistics.

The majority of your posts are lies.  But please, continue to deny reality.  I pity you.  Truly.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

I think you'd fail stat 100. 

10 hours ago, alexava said:

Let's get down to brass tacks, aa. 

Why do you think that is?

2 hours ago, alexava said:

Tell me what happens in the world 

I'll give you two hints.......one since you're not a minority there's a high chance that you won't experience doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's stupid. 

Second tip: A racist is stupid but not stupid stupid......they cover up and lie. Take Emit Till's murders for example.....They didn't get convicted but that doesn'tmean that brutal murder didn't happen. When people in power control and have authority well of course it's not documented and available to look up in stats

• Like 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

The majority of your posts are lies.  But please, continue to deny reality.  I pity you.  Truly.

Thank you for being pitiful.

11 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

So to your credit, Greenwald was moved to center bias by AllSides after articles/stances calling out left wing media, left wing elites and woke ideology. Personally, I don't  agree that calling out bedwetters in ones party deserves that rating and instead should be applauded, but I digress. 

and here you are banging on bed wetters who it has already been proven most have experienced trauma in their lives. but of course you attack with slurs shows how you really feel. the fact you drag innocents down with them sucks. you want to look cute for your buddies by calling those you disagree with bed wetters not giving one single damn about those with problems and other stupid things you do tell a lot about your mindset.

• Facepalm 1

The racists have been denying their racism, the mere existence of racism, since I can remember. 

The first thing a racist will do is deny the existence of racism.  Then, they will claim the minority is the cause. 

Racists must denigrate others in order to feel good about themselves.  They must hate others in order to love themselves.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world,,,,  you know the rest.  Right?

• Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

and here you are banging on bed wetters who it has already been proven most have experienced trauma in their lives. but of course you attack with slurs shows how you really feel. the fact you drag innocents down with them sucks. you want to look cute for your buddies by calling those you disagree with bed wetters not giving one single damn about those with problems and other stupid things you do tell a lot about your mindset.

Dumb post fidy. IIWII. And I'm not banging bedwetters. GG did. Pay attention.