Lesbian sex isn't sex!

Weagle98

http://www.billingsgazette.com/index.php?i...90-adultery.inc

CONCORD, N.H. - If a married woman has sex with another woman, is that adultery? The New Hampshire Supreme Court, ruling in a divorce case, says no.

The court was asked to review a case in which a husband accused his wife of adultery after she had a sexual relationship with another woman. Robin Mayer of Brownsville, Vt., was named in the divorce proceedings of David and Sian Blanchflower of Hanover.

A Family Court judge decided Mayer and Sian Blanchflower's relationship did constitute adultery, but Mayer appealed to the state's Supreme Court, arguing that gay sex is not adultery under New Hampshire divorce law.

Three of the five justices agreed. Two others - generally considered the court's more conservative members - did not.

Well if the former President getting the personal attention from Monica isn't sex, I guess this isn't either. But, if I was doing what Clinton was with Monica, or even watched 2 women having lesbian sex, I know my wife would be filing for divorce, no matter what the courts say. ;)

Well if the former President getting the personal attention from Monica isn't sex, I guess this isn't either. But, if I was doing what Clinton was with Monica, or even watched 2 women having lesbian sex, I know my wife would be filing for divorce, no matter what the courts say. ;)

What would you get just for thinking about it??? :D

Well if the former President getting the personal attention from Monica isn't sex, I guess this isn't either.  But, if I was doing what Clinton was with Monica, or even watched 2 women having lesbian sex, I know my wife would be filing for divorce, no matter what the courts say.  ;)

What would you get just for thinking about it??? :D

Thankfully she cannot read my thoughts, uh, can she? No, I know she can't, I wouldn't be alive to type this message...

Archived