The Grift is Remarkable

TexasTiger

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

I would if I received one. 

If you think this is a typical fundraising email, I’m better understanding your voting for him twice.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Post it. You claim it’s typical but offer nothing, as usual, to support your assertion. Offended by clueless? Fine, liar then.

Can't simply answer the question can you? I wonder why? LOL

Let's try again: Do you deny large donors receive similar correspondence from campaigns requesting contributions? 

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I have no clue what it is?

Tex doesn't either. Obviously. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Can't simply answer the question can you? I wonder why? LOL

Let's try again: Do you deny large donors receive similar correspondence from campaigns requesting contributions? 

Large donors? Yeah, large donors don’t get an email structured like this from most campaigns. Perhaps this kind of grift with small donors has become more common in Republican circles since Trump, but this level of BS dishonest “talking about Betty with Dad” manipulation is not how most campaigns worked prior to Trump. Sure, they have the “counting on you!” or the other side will do bad things manipulation, but this is a whole nother level that only folks who fall for grifting con men tend to get.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Large donors? Yeah, large donors don’t get an email structured like this from most campaigns. Perhaps this kind of grift with small donors has become more common in Republican circles since Trump, but this level of BS dishonest “talking about Betty with Dad” manipulation is not how most campaigns worked prior to Trump. Sure, they have the “counting on you!” or the other side will do bad things manipulation, but this is a whole nother level that only folks who fall for grifting con men tend to get.

Well, that was at least an attempt at acknowledging what I told you to begin with. Double speak and all. And who lied in the end? LOL

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

So you are saying stupid people get this email and send a money order to Trump?

• Haha 2

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

So you are saying stupid people get this email and send a money order to Trump?

@AUFAN78 @SaltyTiger y’all geniuses have a great weekend! I might be a little dense at times, but not enough to waste anymore time with the two of you tonight! 

Just now, TexasTiger said:

@AUFAN78 @SaltyTiger y’all geniuses have a great weekend! I might be a little dense at times, but not enough to waste anymore time with the two of you tonight! 

Yet you started this nothing burger of a thread. ;D Yeah sleep well little buddy.

On 3/13/2022 at 2:23 PM, TexasTiger said:

The most stunning thing in my entire life is that so many folks can’t see thru this guy:

B7246DFE-FDBF-4051-A956-98E73D8031CD.png

How did you come by this "fundraising" document Texas ?

• Haha 1

Police budgets are at some of highest levels in U.S. history 

Let’s talk about public safety.

Some politicians are exploding funding for surveillance programs and worse under the guise of ‘fund the police,’ when in fact police budgets are already at some of their highest levels in U.S. history. This is happening because polling has become more important than outcomes. And the saddest part is that the communities actually struggling with public safety (and not just hearing about it on TV) don’t get the real data-driven investments they need to reduce harm.

Playing political football with people’s safety results in a lack of serious policy discussions or evidence-based solutions. If you look at NYC, what are the evidence-based reasons for resuming unjust torture practices in the form of solitary confinement at Rikers? Where’s the evidence to support reviving the plainclothes unit, a special “anti-crime” unit where police officers dress as civilians? Despite being 6% of the force, the plainclothes unit was responsible for 31% of fatal shooting incidents over 20 years.1

Unfortunately, David K., when communities that struggle the most with public safety don’t receive the investments necessary to reduce violence and harm, then the harm continues. Politicians then advocate again for non-evidence based policy and the cycle continues…rinse, repeat.

That’s why Alexandria is fighting for honest, evidence-based conversations and solutions surrounding public safety.

A data-driven approach to reducing youth violence has been deployed right here in the Bronx. Stand Up to Violence (SUV), a cutting edge program run out of Jacobi Hospital, uses therapists, doctors and community leaders to address the generational trauma and mental health challenges at the source of so much violence. So far, it has reduced recurrence of violence among participants by more than 50%. And Alexandria recently fought for and won additional funding so that the program could continue to grow!

If we want to reduce the number of people in our jails, the answer is not to build more of them. It’s time to support our communities, not throw them away.

Alexandria is working towards advancing evidence-based solutions and conversations surrounding public safety. Can you make a donation — or whatever you can afford — so that Alexandria can continue fighting for our communities?

Thank you,

Team AOC

• Haha 2

‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

National Democratic Training Committee: Text 'NDTC' to 71001

At The National Democratic Training Committee we've trained thousands of Democrats to win, but with your help as a grassroots supporter, we can train even more. If you'd like to unsubscribe, click here. If you'd like fewer emails, click here.

FIRST: We thought Stacey Abrams was all but GUARANTEED victory in her campaign for governor of Georgia.

BUT THEN: EVERYTHING CHANGED. Newsweek made a TERRIFYING prediction that Stacey could actually LOSE against her eventual Republican opponent. YIKES!

Newsweek: Stacey Abrams Behind Both David Perdue, Brian Kemp in Hypothetical 2022 Races: Poll

NOW: We're launching a massive campaign to win this critical race. But we need to raise 10,000 donations this month to fuel our fight. If we fall short, Stacey loses.

So David, if you care AT ALL, will you chip in $5 right now?

Stacey Abrams is in the FIGHT OF HER LIFE to win the Georgia governor race.

But she’s down in the polls and we’re still 8,700 donations short of our CRITICAL March fundraising goal… so we don’t have the money to get her back on track!!!

file:///C:/Users/david/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif

If you care about flipping Georgia (a historically Republican stronghold!) blue…
If you care about defending our Democratic Party’s legacy…
If you care about saving our democracy…

THEN PLEASE: Give everything and anything you can spare to elect Stacey Abrams! We’re counting on your Alabama donation! >>

National Democratic Training Committee

Newsweek: “Stacey Abrams Behind Both David Perdue, Brian Kemp in Hypothetical 2022 Races: Poll”

o.gif?akid=12380.9076518.ehopl8

• Haha 2

David,

TRUTH Social is ACTIVE, but YOUR Gold Patriot status ISN’T. 

SAVE your reputation, and update YOUR status below. 

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to ACTIVATE GOLD PATRIOT STATUS and stand with President Trump. >>

Gold Status: Pending Email: On File Donations Needed: 1 Deadline Immediately Donate Now >>

CONTRIBUTE $20 >>

CONTRIBUTE $15 >>

CONTRIBUTE $10 >>

CONTRIBUTE $5 >>

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT >>  

Thank you, 

NRSC HQ 

CONTRIBUTE NOW >>

Contributions to the National Republican Senatorial Committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes..

Paid for by the NRSC.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
www.NRSC.org

You are receiving this email at: davidkward@charter.net

National Republican Senatorial Committee
425 2nd St NE, Washington, DC, 20002 US

Signing up for our emails is the best way to receive the most up-to-date information regarding the efforts of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

Thank you for joining the Team. It’s because of patriotic supporters from all across the nation that we’ve been able to FIGHT BACK against the Left and their efforts to dismantle President Trump’s America First agenda. We know YOU are a top supporter, which is why we’re offering YOU a spot on the Trump Majority Membership roster. We’re going to TAKE BACK the majority in 2022, but, in order to do that, we need YOUR help.

TEXT WIN to 55404 to start receiving text messages from the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

President Trump has a personal message for his top supporters. See below.

President Donald J. Trump Video Message

If you want to be one of the FIRST people to get the latest updates on the National Republican Senatorial Committee, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

The Republican Party is STRONGER than it's ever been.

You can also sign up to receive text messages from the NRSC and key members of the Republican Party. If you would like to opt out of important campaign updates like this, please follow this link. If you would like to give feedback to the NRSC, click here.

Thank you again and we appreciate your support.

Privacy Policy

• Haha 2

‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

National Democratic Training Committee: Text 'NDTC' to 71001

At The National Democratic Training Committee we've trained thousands of Democrats to win, but with your help as a grassroots supporter, we can train even more. If you'd like to unsubscribe, click here. If you'd like fewer emails, click here.

DAVID -- Our hearts are BREAKING!!!

Because CNN predicted we’ll lose FOUR Senate seats this November… which could spell the end of our Democratic Majority.

X Mark Kelly…
X Maggie Hassan…
X Raphael Warnock…
X Catherine Masto Cortez…

United States map

With a 50-50 split, we are barely clinging onto our Democratic Senate Majority. And what’s more, Republicans are shredding our razor-thin lead.

So your $5 donation is our only hope to SAVE and EXPAND our Democratic Majority. PLEASE!!! DONATE NOW >>

DAVID -- We’re spending every last dollar we have to hold MAJOR training programs, elect more Democrats, and CRUSH Trump’s Republicans.

But donations are slowing down right when we need them the most!!!

If good Democrats don’t step up now, we’ll have to STOP all of our critical operations. That means Democrats will LOSE this November.

We hate to beg, but this is serious. We’re 245 Alabama donations short from our end-of-week deadline, and we need every cent to save our Democratic Senate Majority. SO, PLEASE: DONATE NOW! >>

Thank you,

National Democratic Training Committee

CNN: "The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2022"

o.gif?akid=12330.9076518.-_3AAV

• Haha 2

Truly, I am concerned that I might not reach GOLD PATRIOT LEVEL with the trump folks....NOT!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Truly, I am concerned that I might not reach GOLD PATRIOT LEVEL with the trump folks....NOT!

Well, this goes against the current narrative of certain posters.

• Haha 1

David K,

Abortion rights are women’s rights and human rights.

This month, in celebration of Women’s History Month, wear your pro-choice support on your chest, by shopping the Southern Democrat Pro-Choice collection today!

Southern%20Democratic%20Pro-Choice.png

Extremists in the GOP are continuing to push anti-choice policies in the legislature. The proceeds will help go towards growing ADP and electing pro-choice candidates around Alabama.

Support our work by shopping the store today. >>

ADP%20Button%20Shop%20the%20Store%20%281

ADP%20Button%20Support%20Pro-Choice.png

– Team ADP

This stuff i posted was ONE DAY in my inbox. I get all this just about every single day. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 2

Perhaps I'm misreading the intent of the OP? I thought the point was the tone and how the message from the Trump campaign was worded, not the fact that a request for donations was being sent? I wouldn't think anyone would deny that every political organization sends these out, but none with the shameless tone the Trump organization used. Even in the examples that DKW posted, the Trump mailer was clearly more petulant and aimed at the ego of the recipient, although I do take some exception to the "AT ALL" from the mailer from the Democratic side.

Am I misunderstanding?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

And it's Biden's fault!   :rolleyes:

“Bad leadership”

Learned that phrase from you in Trumps first term. You remember, ventilator shortages, mask shortages, immigration……basically any problem.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Perhaps I'm misreading the intent of the OP? I thought the point was the tone and how the message from the Trump campaign was worded, not the fact that a request for donations was being sent? I wouldn't think anyone would deny that every political organization sends these out, but none with the shameless tone the Trump organization used. Even in the examples that DKW posted, the Trump mailer was clearly more petulant and aimed at the ego of the recipient, although I do take some exception to the "AT ALL" from the mailer from the Democratic side.

Am I misunderstanding?

Not at all. It should be obvious to anyone willing to see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

“Bad leadership”

Learned that phrase from you in Trumps first term. You remember, ventilator shortages, mask shortages, immigration……basically any problem.

No, not "any" problem. 

Just the problems associated with poor presidential leadership - of which there were many concerning the pandemic. 

Here's a sampling for you to review, since you have apparently forgotten:

https://fortune.com/2020/11/13/covid-trump-administration-mishandling-mistakes-coronavirus/

The biggest errors the Trump administration made in response to COVID

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/trumps-policy-failures-have-exacted-a-heavy-toll-on-public-health1/

Trump’s Policy Failures Have Exacted a Heavy Toll on Public Health

https://www.americanprogress.org/article/5-ways-trump-administrations-policy-failures-compounded-coronavirus-induced-economic-crisis/

5 Ways the Trump Administration’s Policy Failures Compounded the Coronavirus-Induced Economic Crisis

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/10/27/here-are-trump-administrations-four-most-profound-failures-pandemic/

Here are the Trump administration’s four most profound failures in the pandemic

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/11/trumps-lies-about-coronavirus/608647/

All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus

An unfinished compendium of Trump’s overwhelming dishonesty during a national emergency