Russian TV Uses Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard to Sell Putin’s War

aubiefifty

19 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

WAqtf97jghnDoZpWfQp94Vo_-FMnB2pE9pKAHzz1

Are you a boomer and did you post this to facebook?  Asking for my friend Rand Paul.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are you a boomer and did you post this to facebook?  Asking for my friend Rand Paul.

My memes are on point. Just show your grandchildren and ask them, they'll tell you these are just *chefs kiss* 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

My memes are on point. Just show your grandchildren and ask them, they'll tell you these are just *chefs kiss* 

I get it now, memes that are put on Facebook from some Boomer is just lame while young people get the spicy snark monicker.  It’s clear now, thanks.

On Twitter, Gabbard explained that she doesn't believe there are biological weapons labs or biological weapons in Ukraine—as Russia would have it—but was expressing concern about the fact that there are labs researching pathogens in an active warzone.

She suggested that there might have been some "miscommunication and misunderstanding" about the terms bio labs and bio weapons labs.

"'Biolabs' are facilities which contain and experiment with dangerous pathogens, ostensibly for the purpose of serving the public good (i.e. vaccines, etc.). 'Biological weapons labs' are facilities which exist for the purpose of turning pathogens into weapons so they can be used against an enemy (i.e. 'bioweapons')," Gabbard tweeted.

She added that the danger of pathogens being released from bio labs in Ukraine was "very real," saying: "We need to take action immediately to prevent an impending catastrophe."

Gabbard's comments came after the the World Health Organization advised Kyiv to destroy high-threat pathogens being stored in their labs to prevent any possibility of a dangerous outbreak if the facilities are attacked by Russia.

Senator Mitt Romney made some of the harshest criticisms, accusing Gabbard of "parroting false Russian propaganda" and suggesting her "treasonous lies may well cost lives."

In response, Gabbard called on Romney to resign unless he could back up his comments.

"You've called me a treasonous liar simply for stating the fact that there are over 25 U.S.-funded bio labs in Ukraine, which, if breached, would release and spread deadly pathogens across the United States and the world," Gabbard said in a video posted on Twitter on Monday.

10 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

On Twitter, Gabbard explained that she doesn't believe there are biological weapons labs or biological weapons in Ukraine—as Russia would have it—but was expressing concern about the fact that there are labs researching pathogens in an active warzone.

She suggested that there might have been some "miscommunication and misunderstanding" about the terms bio labs and bio weapons labs.

"'Biolabs' are facilities which contain and experiment with dangerous pathogens, ostensibly for the purpose of serving the public good (i.e. vaccines, etc.). 'Biological weapons labs' are facilities which exist for the purpose of turning pathogens into weapons so they can be used against an enemy (i.e. 'bioweapons')," Gabbard tweeted.

She added that the danger of pathogens being released from bio labs in Ukraine was "very real," saying: "We need to take action immediately to prevent an impending catastrophe."

Gabbard's comments came after the the World Health Organization advised Kyiv to destroy high-threat pathogens being stored in their labs to prevent any possibility of a dangerous outbreak if the facilities are attacked by Russia.

Senator Mitt Romney made some of the harshest criticisms, accusing Gabbard of "parroting false Russian propaganda" and suggesting her "treasonous lies may well cost lives."

In response, Gabbard called on Romney to resign unless he could back up his comments.

"You've called me a treasonous liar simply for stating the fact that there are over 25 U.S.-funded bio labs in Ukraine, which, if breached, would release and spread deadly pathogens across the United States and the world," Gabbard said in a video posted on Twitter on Monday.

That's a fairly big walk back from what she first put out there (and Tucker has also run with).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

That's a fairly big walk back from what she first put out there (and Tucker has also run with).

I saw the video Dub posted and this recent response from her. She seems to be implying the same as WHO. Perhaps I missed something?

Gabbard obviously thinks these labs are being used for some dangerous/weaponized purpose. 

That's why she called not only for shutting down the Ukraine labs, but for the U.S to shut down all the bio labs that it is operating with all over the world, and why in her follow-up comments she used the word "ostensibly"   because she doesn't actually believe the labs are being used for vaccines or for medical, scientific uses. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Gabbard obviously thinks these labs are being used for some dangerous/weaponized purpose. 

That's why she called not only for shutting down the Ukraine labs, but for the U.S to shut down all the bio labs that it is operating with all over the world, and why in her follow-up comments she used the word "ostensibly"   because she doesn't actually believe the labs are being used for vaccines or for medical, scientific uses. 

I'm no mind reader, but her vid Dub posted and her twitter response don't seem to jive with your line of thought. As I told Titan, maybe I missed something?