Robby Ashford Interview: The War Report

toddc

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Oh, we do...we do

i am also pushing for all visiting teams to Auburn to receive one pair of depends as well for when we beat the crap out of folks.psych warfare you see............grins

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i am also pushing for all visiting teams to Auburn to receive one pair of depends as well for when we beat the crap out of folks.psych warfare you see............grins

Nice...have you seen our visitor locker room?  It's brutal 

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

i guess i need to look...................

2 hours ago, fredst said:

I managed to find his old thread. Some of it may have been deleted but it seemed to be mainly one poster pushing the narrative of Ashford immaturity and bad attitude. It was implied however that we stopped pursuing him for vague reasons. There were hints of early divisiveness about Bo though, lol

I was going to talk about the Bo stuff too but for reason known I didn't lol........just funny how we were willing to write off other QB's as long as we had that one guy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

36 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I was going to talk about the Bo stuff too but for reason known I didn't lol........just funny how we were willing to write off other QB's as long as we had that one guy!

There were definitely attitude concerns back in the day with him, no doubt.  Some figured he would sign a baseball contract after the MLB draft as well.  

edit:  By attitude concerns I mean they were rumored.

Edited by auburnphan
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, homersapien said:

Big fan of TWR. 

While they don't claim to be "insiders", they're a great source of commentary, information and opinion. Plus they are very entertaining and funny.

Plus, they have reasonable, albeit optimistic takes.  It's refreshing amongst all the doom and gloom.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Probably nicer locker rooms for visitors at "the Reservation" in Port Neches and half the stadiums in Houston/Houston Suburbs...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Didba said:

Plus, they have reasonable, albeit optimistic takes.  It's refreshing amongst all the doom and gloom.

Yep, they are definitely "homers" and don't pretend to be otherwise.

They can be a real pick-me-up after reading all the doom and gloom on this site (for example).

On 2/28/2022 at 11:47 AM, kennypowers said:

I think he may be the guy.

In two seasons at Oregon, the only action he saw was in 20-odd baseball games.  He may be the guy but there's nothing in his college history to indicate that he has a future in football.