Robby Ashford Interview: The War Report

toddc

Big fan of TWR. 

While they don't claim to be "insiders", they're a great source of commentary, information and opinion. Plus they are very entertaining and funny.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Big fan of TWR. 

While they don't claim to be "insiders", they're a great source of commentary, information and opinion. Plus they are very entertaining and funny.

I like them, too. I had some struggles with them last year with all the Bo hating, even though I am super critical of Bo....But Mike G brought it up every single chance he had. Got a little old. They do a good job and try to keep fresh content. They have had some amazing guest and interviews.

• Like 1

Love his attitude. Really looking forward to the spring competitions. I forgot that Robby and Shedrick go way back. That's cool.

Edited by Randman5000

Man that was impressive. I feel a lot better about the football team after watching that. Best of luck to him. Gonna be a good competition.

Lol, so am I the only person that remembers how everybody on here knew how he was a kid with a horrible attitude and we didn't want him?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol, so am I the only person that remembers how everybody on here knew how he was a kid with a horrible attitude and we didn't want him?

Really? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I have to admit I remember some of that talk. Why I was not super thrilled with him coming to AU but I am completely a consumer, not a producer of info-, the worst kind of internet troll, lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really like his approach and his answer about the grit to great nil reference -- "I got to make a name for myself first."  Translation -- I'm a nobody right now, but I am working really hard to become a somebody.   We can't ask for more than that.   Good luck young man!!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Really? 

Go back and look at his thread. I got into a bunch of debates. Actually they may have been deleted. But I'm not talking about one or two snide remarks. People were going with this. Might have been said by an insider or something like that the way people were treating it like gospel.

Just goes to show to stop the ol judging a kid off stuff that was heard and give a child a chance to walk into what he wants to be

• Like 2

Gotta link?

• Haha 1

I thought I remembered that! Was second guessing myself.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Gotta link?

I'm sure the thread is still around somewhere. I'm going off of memory, no link to that

Just now, Barnacle said:

Did he play against Joey Gatewood in a nationally televised game or something? Feel like I remember reading some stuff about RA on here around then. 

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

I originally didn't click the link because I figured it would be more of the same......I couldn't help myself when I saw people kept leaving comments, and I have to admit I was not expecting to see what I saw. If he did his own makeover he could make millions just passing on what he did and saying he could do it for other people too!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Did he play against Joey Gatewood in a nationally televised game or something? Feel like I remember reading some stuff about RA on here around then. 

I thought he played Bo

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

I'm sure the thread is still around somewhere. I'm going off of memory, no link to that

I managed to find his old thread. Some of it may have been deleted but it seemed to be mainly one poster pushing the narrative of Ashford immaturity and bad attitude. It was implied however that we stopped pursuing him for vague reasons. There were hints of early divisiveness about Bo though, lol

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, auburnphan said:

Can’t wait for the competition at QB and WR.  Hopefully there will bE some push in the OL room as well this off season.

I am suiting up for WR. FEAR THE FIDDY!

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

I am suiting up for WR. FEAR THE FIDDY!

Oh, we do...we do