Positive Sign

AUght2win

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Why’s he using thr crootin finger?

I don’t think it’s actually a crootin finger in CBH’s mind. We co-opted it as such. But I think it’s more “Ricky Bobby I don’t know what to do with my hands” than intentional. 

• Like 2

I do approve of the old school eagle logo's recent uprising on gear. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, aucom96 said:

I do approve of the old school eagle logo's recent uprising on gear. 

that's my favorite

Would like  to see the pouncing tiger A too

• Like 1
  • Love 1

At this point Harsin has his guys across the board.  Even with the garbage from the past couple weeks there’s probably more cohesion going on with this team that at any point.  If he can turn that cohesion into W’s and a well rounded recruiting class than he may end up fine.  Jhead brought up a statistic about % of blue chips and nattys on the recent rundown and Auburn is getting dangerously close to the minimum.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

At this point Harsin has his guys across the board.  Even with the garbage from the past couple weeks there’s probably more cohesion going on with this team that at any point.  If he can turn that cohesion into W’s and a well rounded recruiting class than he may end up fine.  Jhead brought up a statistic about % of blue chips and nattys on the recent rundown and Auburn is getting dangerously close to the minimum.  

Definitely a circle the wagons vibe going on. Obviously there were and are issues, but if he can establish a good locker room that'd be huge. Haven't felt like we've had that since 2017 tbh. Then get tf out of Zac's way on the trail. That dude is a beast and will clean up, at least on defense 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, au302 said:

Haven't felt like we've had that since 2017 tbh.

To me, you have to go back to the "hard fightin' soldier" days to have the same vibe from the players

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Win4AU said:

You think Auburn is even in the same ballpark as the usual suspects in terms of talent? Tank is the only guy who would start at Georgia or Alabama imo

At the moment we lack so much up front to seriously compete. 

• Like 4

Just now, woodford said:

You think Auburn is even in the same ballpark as the usual suspects in terms of talent? Tank is the only guy who would start at Georgia or Alabama imo

At the moment we lack so much up front to seriously compete. 

According to JHead Auburn is at 60ish% blue chips.  According to JHead you need to be 50%+ to win one based on historical data.  After this season Auburn will be close to 50%.  

29 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

According to JHead Auburn is at 60ish% blue chips.  According to JHead you need to be 50%+ to win one based on historical data.  After this season Auburn will be close to 50%.  

I’d be interested to see his breakdown. I don’t believe 60% of players are blue chips. And if we somehow meet that threshold, I think it’s wildly uneven to position groups.

Like all 5 of our QBs are probably technically blue chips. Our D line and secondary is probably deep with them too. But we don’t have 5 blue chip receivers. Or offensive linemen. Or linebackers.

6 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Scissors cuts crootin finger.. lose again. Harsin is 0 for 2 in this thread.

edit-just a joke for those thinking I am being negative about this. I love to see it at @Quietmaninthecorner

i just wish he would wash his darn face before he goes out in public. not sure what is wrong with randman but there is never enough humor in this board. amd before anyone take shots at me i am behind harsin as long as he is here,period.

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

I love metrics and analytics but I don’t know about that. If we had some blue chippers in the trenches and a solid QB to compliment that running game they could compete with anyone. I love our defense. Not wild about the offense as of today. 

6 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Scissors cuts crootin finger.. lose again. Harsin is 0 for 2 in this thread.

edit-just a joke for those thinking I am being negative about this. I love to see it at @Quietmaninthecorner

your jokes are negative your serious posts are negative.  can't tell them apart anymore.   It must be a rough life to be so negative all the time.  You sound like a softball mom.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

your jokes are negative your serious posts are negative.  can't tell them apart anymore.   It must be a rough life to be so negative all the time.  You sound like a softball mom.

I would definitely fall on the more positive side here when it actually comes to AU sports so keep posting ignorance. I could careless if you think jokes are funny or you like my post, bud. So try again.Just because you don't get something doesn't make it negative. 

edit-I identify as a male soccer mom named Chad and drive an astro minivan. Thanks for the complement.

Edited by Tigerpro2a

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i just wish he would wash his darn face before he goes out in public. not sure what is wrong with randman but there is never enough humor in this board. amd before anyone take shots at me i am behind harsin as long as he is here,period.

Thank you....I agree there should be more humor. People get their lil panties in a wad. I thought it was funny that every pic Harsin has the crooting finger and the players have what looks like scissors in a Rock Paper Scissors game. I thought it was funny and that is all that matters. 

The guy calling me negative is the same poster known for posting negative reactions.

• Like 2

Would love to meet this guy myself! Love his playing style and hope it rubs off on our players.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I bet if some of our transferring guys knew they could shoot him with a paintball gun, they might have hung around for spring training.

I am really like the "new" Harsin. Looks like he's doing the little things to correct the ship.

• Like 2