Just dudes being dudes working out with Coach

Didba

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

There are some of us who don't reside at either end of the two-way street you propose.

I'm not proposing there are only 2 perspectives...perhaps I should have said all directions. My point still stands that ALL sides participate. 

5 minutes ago, WarrrEagleHey said:

I'm not proposing there are only 2 perspectives...perhaps I should have said all directions. My point still stands that ALL sides participate. 

Nah. Not in that particular little game.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, cbo said:

Next time we land a commit of any kind, there will be multiple "I thought Harsin couldn't recruit!" posts.

We're gonna get this crootin finger fixed - at least we better

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, cole256 said:

Wasn't talking about you per se. I'm more so talking about the comments that's like oh the team is practicing......how could they be doing that when they were treated do horribly? 

When the team is going to do something like you suggested. They are there tho play football, they are going to move forward and prepare to be the best they can be. What else are they supposed to do? That doesn't mean their claims didn't have any merit. 

That's what I was more so talking about. 

Are you speaking to the claims from the players who didn't/don't like Harsin, (left their teammates)  have merit? If so, the ones that decided to come back have merit as well. Based on previous comments from you, IMO you like to focus on those who don't care for Harsin.   

• Like 1

Just now, KTATLEagles said:

Are you speaking to the claims from the players who didn't/don't like Harsin, (left their teammates)  have merit? If so, the ones that decided to come back have merit as well. Based on previous comments from you, IMO you like to focus on those who don't care for Harsin.   

No I'm speaking to the claims that EVERYBODY has merit, because playing for Auburn doesn'tmake you a more honorable person. 

And no you're wrong,I don't focus on anything. I can tell you what I don't do though, I don't just pretend that somebody'svoice doesn't matter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KTATLEagles said:

I think this is all part of the change going on at AU and I think it was time for a change in how things are done.  Harsin is bringing that change.  Time will tell if it works. When u make these changes, some players get on board, some don't. Those that don't move on. Just like real life. Get a new boss, have to adapt to his/her ways or move on. The ones who came back got on board and have my support, cause they reppin AU.

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

If only he knew how he's going to be judged for another guy who just can't catch....

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, aucom96 said:

All that money building that big athletic complex cares and the money buying tickets, mechandise, etc. 

This "culture" crap is tiresome. It sounds like some cubicle-jockey leadership development garbage being pushed by a marketing grad in a corporate boardroom. Harsin's number one problem is building a roster. If he can do that, then we can worry about nebulous "culture" issues. But if he can't build up our roster, whatever "culture" he builds won't matter because no major SEC program is going to accept too many losing seasons. 

part of this fan base has not given this coach the chance to go to the rest room, let alone to implement and build this program like he wants it, this university hire a 5-19 head coach and he did not come close to the nit-picking, shaming, of the current coach. if not for CAM NEWTON we would still be chasing a dream of one day winning a national championship. Why is this coach held to a higher standard from all of the past coaches? let me take a dive into why there is so much disdain for this coach 1/the man that hired him 2/he comes from the left coast(political) 3/he has shut everybody out from trying to help him make decision as Gene Stalling once said if you listen to fans you will soon be in the stands with them 4/ he is not going around looking like a clown in a phone both telling y'all how much he LOVE Auburn because it is so special.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

If only he knew how he's going to be judged for another guy who just can't catch....

Yeah , prob should have tweeted that the guys couldn't catch a cold in a ice storm, no need for any positive reinforcement. 

Edited by NWALA Tiger