MSNBC: 79-Year-Old Great-Grandma Among Those Involved in Ukraine Combat Training...BY NEO NAZIS

DKW 86

Just now, autigeremt said:

I think you hate more than you try. 

"Hate" has nothing to do with it.  Fear comes much closer.  I value my freedom and my respect for democratic principles.

And "try"???   Don't know what you mean by that.  It's doesn't take any effort to recognize Trump's statements for what they are - admiration and praise.

It's unconscionable for such statements to come from an ex U.S. president.  But then, that's always been his M.O.

But you do you.

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"Hate" has nothing to do with it.  Fear comes much closer.  I value my freedom and my respect for democratic principles.

And "try"???   Don't know what you mean by that.  It's doesn't take any effort to recognize Trump's statements for what they are - admiration and praise.

It's unconscionable for such statements to come from an ex U.S. president.  But then, that's always been his M.O.

But you do you.

Don’t give me “freedom” when you support the destruction of the constitution and replacing the Republic with a Parliamentary system. You just want DNC dominance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

Don’t give me “freedom” when you support the destruction of the constitution and replacing the Republic with a Parliamentary system. You just want DNC dominance. 

It appears you are not familiar with our founding and, the need to balance power between the two political interests.  I am not sure I am for a parliamentary system either but, it is a discussion worth having.  The founders put their "thumb on the scale".  Not sure that the degree is now necessary, all things considered.  Not sure the founders ever believed the capital class and the political class would be so cozy. 

Many of the worst decisions currently made, decisions that enrich a few at the expense of the whole are possible because of the Republic aspect of our government.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

It appears you are not familiar with our founding and, the need to balance power between the two political interests.  I am not sure I am for a parliamentary system either but, it is a discussion worth having.  The founders put their "thumb on the scale".  Not sure that the degree is now necessary, all things considered.  Not sure the founders ever believed the capital class and the political class would be so cozy. 

Many of the worst decisions currently made, decisions that enrich a few at the expense of the whole are possible because of the Republic aspect of our government.

Appreciate the shot at my intelligence on the founding of our nation. No facepalm needed. 

6 hours ago, autigeremt said:

My my, aren't we in a hyperbolic mood. 

First, I said nothing about "destroying" the constitution, just modifying it (note: It's been done in the past. :-\)

And this may be news to you, but there is nothing inconsistent with "freedom" and a parliamentary system.  The latter is simply another form of democratic government.  Look it up.

• Like 2