Harsin’s next move

TexasTiger

Just asked if he would be there and visible in another thread Tex. Think he would be well received by students. What do think? Shirtless no…..but I would get as close to Bruce as Bruce would allow.

• Like 2

Harsin should go to the games and mingle with the students.  Maybe with some of his players.  Try to loosen up his image a bit.  A man that tightly wound is gonna die young. Bruce could definitely give him some pointers.  

• Like 4

I love the strategic aspect of all of these events

I do think Harsin should do what the previous coaches didn’t when their backs were against the wall and try to create a barrier using the students/fans as your defense. As evidenced recently, I think there’s a clear adoration for Harsin that supersedes the results to this point. That love is a weapon he has that should  matter to the higher ups

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Harsin needs to make a positive splash in some way shape or form. Swag surfing tomorrow, just show you are a guy trying to learn the sec . 

3 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Harsin needs to make a positive splash in some way shape or form. Swag surfing tomorrow, just show you are a guy trying to learn the sec . 

I like Harsin and his rep as a tough hard nosed football coach, BUT...He did himself no favors with a recruiting class that is:

19th in the Nation
9th in the SEC
4th in the SEC West.

He did that to himself...No one else did anything to cause that. Until he fixes recruiting and his attitude toward recruiting he is self sabotaging his way to the unemployment line.

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I like Harsin and his rep as a tough hard nosed football coach, BUT...He did himself no favors with a recruiting class that is:

19th in the Nation
9th in the SEC
4th in the SEC West.

He did that to himself...No one else did anything to cause that. Until he fixes recruiting and his attitude toward recruiting he is self sabotaging his way to the unemployment line.

That will eventually be his undoing at AU, unless he corrects and adapts... Problem is after Gouge's ringing endorsement yesterday,  we will suffer thru a couple of miserable falls b4 a change is made.