Coach Mason

Proud Tiger

33 minutes ago, au302 said:

Siap, but y'alll see Etheridge posted a hype video on instagram saying something like "No time for division we're united. 1-0".... not on instagram so can't link, but I'd guess it's a sign that he's staying

Wait!!! So he is staying for a lesser position and lower rung program to work for a racist a-hole coaching failure??? Did he not read the Arky State article??? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

Wait!!! So he is staying for a lesser position and lower rung program to work for a racist a-hole coaching failure??? Did he not read the Arky State article??? 

Lol! Guess he's brain dead right? That Arky State article sure was truthful according to the AD, lol. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AUght2win said:

Again, you are one of the guys who have no idea what they are speaking on. Coach Mason is viewed VERY differently in the coaching world than by the average fan.

I may just be an average fan, ( you would probably think me more dumber than that if you really knew me). What was incorrect about what I said though. 

4 hours ago, AUght2win said:

Again, you are one of the guys who have no idea what they are speaking on. Coach Mason is viewed VERY differently in the coaching world than by the average fan.

Maybe as a DC but as a HC he had a dismal record. He barely won a third of his games. Franklin did much better the three years before him. I believe I’m correct on what I said. He is going to have to build himself back up before someone takes a chance on him again. But we will see. Maybe he is just turning down all them HC offers because it will just reduce his buyout from Vandy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GreenTiger said:

Way to double down Mr. Name Caller. You just called AU’s head football coach a racist. You think Tank Or Bo Jackson think he’s racist? You don’t know Bo gave a motivational speech to Harsin’s Boise team after a 12 win season in 2019? Would he do that for a racist?
You don’t deserve to be an Auburn fan, and you damn sure wouldn’t go into that locker room and call the head coach a racist. 

By the way the former Ark. State AD has confirmed that hack reporting was fake. You’re not keeping up. 

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, WarEagleT said:

Way to double down Mr. Name Caller. You just called AU’s head football coach a racist. You think Tank Or Bo Jackson think he’s racist? You don’t know Bo gave a motivational speech to Harsin’s Boise team after a 12 win season in 2019? Would he do that for a racist?
You don’t deserve to be an Auburn fan, and you damn sure wouldn’t go into that locker room and call the head coach a racist. 

By the way the former Ark. State AD has confirmed that hack reporting was fake. You’re not keeping up. 

Pretty sure that poster was being sarcastic 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WarEagleT said:

Elvis Andrus with the fantastic swing : baseball

• Haha 5

On 2/11/2022 at 8:00 PM, Proud Tiger said:

After all the dust has settled from the Harsin fiasco, one thing that has kind of got lost for me is the mystery of the Coach mason move. I would sure like to know why he left for Oklahoma St. at less salary. I Also wonder if the "investigating committee" talked to him.

Because Bryan Harsin is a horse's ass.

5 hours ago, au302 said:

Lol! Guess he's brain dead right? That Arky State article sure was truthful according to the AD, lol. 

Actually, the AD only refuted that he would have been fired.  Many other journalists have written that he was not liked at all and that his arrogant hostile demeanor was a problem. Heck, a Boise State writer even confirmed those things on Finebaum last week.

9 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yeah defense had experience at all 3 levels... Hall, Moultrie,  Wooden up front.. McClain, Pappoe, Wooten 2nd Level... Roger, Smoke, Simpson on the backend... Yeah, just as much experience as Offense, if not more

You didn't know who wooden hall and moutrie was before this year and they hardly played if they played at all. Moultry was viewed as a failure. And hall and moultry were actually linebackers. You talking about the other guys is irrelevant because like I said I was talking d line.

There were no returning starters and guys who barely played

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You didn't know who wooden hall and moutrie was before this year and they hardly played if they played at all. Moultry was viewed as a failure. And hall and moultry were actually linebackers. You talking about the other guys is irrelevant because like I said I was talking d line.

Yeah, Moultry in particular was viewed as a bust.  Then seemed to thrive this year under CDM.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Yeah, Moultry in particular was viewed as a bust.  Then seemed to thrive this year under CDM.

Yes. He's the guy that couldn't ever stay onside long enough to even play if I'm not mistaken

Edited by cole256
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Because Bryan Harsin is a horse's ass.

I surely hope that he is. I hope he runs off every soft azz entitled cry baby in the entire program.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I knew who all of them were this year and before.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WarEagleT said:

superman-missed-the-joke.gif

37 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I knew who all of them were this year and before.  

Ok they didn't play on d line. I'm talking d line

Edited by cole256

8 hours ago, WarEagleT said:

Wait someone said you were joking with a hole and racist name calling? Hope so.

25 minutes ago, WarEagleT said:

Hope so didn’t catch that- if sincere should be banned.

What about individuals who miss obvious sarcasm? What consequence should be levy against them ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And that's fine but it's illogical to think his defense last year is his actual defense. He had linebackers playing his d end. He had small line backers in a 3-4. He had one what we would call a fast twitch rusher. 

When Bruce Pearl first got here his first two teams didn't have the athletes needed to really play his style. We didn't get good really until chuma got here. A nba talent. 

But ok. Now we suck, so I guess everybody can be happy.

Lol now watch this coming up season everybody talk about how it's the DC's first year

Edited by cole256

25 minutes ago, cole256 said:

And that's fine but it's illogical to think his defense last year is his actual defense. He had linebackers playing his d end. He had small line backers in a 3-4. He had one what we would call a fast twitch rusher. 

When Bruce Pearl first got here his first two teams didn't have the athletes needed to really play his style. We didn't get good really until chuma got here. A nba talent. 

But ok. Now we suck, so I guess everybody can be happy.

Lol now watch this coming up season everybody talk about how it's the DC's first year

U feel the same about the offensive side as well? All the points u making could apply to that side as well. It was the 1st year for everybody... not just Mason

BTW... I think losing Nick Eason is a much bigger blow than losing Mason 

Edited by NWALA Tiger