Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

2 hours ago, e808 said:

Why not secure ur future because it appears this ship has sailed. I really sucks if he does but from a professional standpoint can’t blame him if it happens 

Everyone saying new coach coming, he likely would lose his job.

• Like 1

All this is reminding me of the 90s and early 2000s talk shows, nothing but made up drama for clicks, views and likes.🙄🤣

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I would have been ok with anyone but UGA. For them to just be able to poach on of our coaches who is an Auburn man, through and through and give him a lateral position. Sheesh. 

Nothing new. AU and GA have been swapping coaches for many years. Start with Coach Jordan and think how many. Erskine Russell, Hal Herring, Vince Dooley, Joel Eaves, just to name a few that come to mind.

Edited by Proud Tiger
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Well isn’t this just perfect. Christ almighty.

EF917979-E0E1-4136-8936-57E9661631E2.jpeg

The timing is terrible!  Harsin was just getting ready to pull a rabbit out of a hat…

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Metafour. Just hope we finally get a resolution on this crap tomorrow.

I said with Harsin's ego and balls, I wouldn't be shocked if he called our bluff to see if we were willing to write a full buyout. Maybe we still will

Edited by au302

2 minutes ago, au302 said:

I said with Harsin's ego and balls, I wouldn't be shocked if he called our bluff to see if we were willing to write a full buyout. Maybe we still will

And if not?

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

And if not?

We'll either try for cause with a weak case, or Bryan Harsin will be our football coach going forward. That's assuming the guys right on that