Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Well isn’t this just perfect. Christ almighty.

EF917979-E0E1-4136-8936-57E9661631E2.jpeg

Why not secure ur future because it appears this ship has sailed. I really sucks if he does but from a professional standpoint can’t blame him if it happens 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

At some point, you have to stop catering to a coach that doesn't want to do what's needed to win in this league and move on. 

Fair.  I just want all the hard facts in the open.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Excellent recruiter, glad to see this black hole for coaches won’t ruin an Auburn man’s ascent. I hope one that him, T-Will, whoever else, will come home to a real program. But I don’t want them dragged down by where we’re at right now

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

Why not secure ur future because it appears this ship has sailed. I really sucks if he does but from a professional standpoint can’t blame him if it happens 

Guy’s going to have “I coached under the most successful defensive mind in college football currently” on his resume. I love that for Zac. Doesn’t hurt that you’ll be coaching with the best crop of defensive players 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Kobe said he’d come back for Gus, I think he really means he’d come back for anyone not named Harsin 

he seems to love/loved Auburn honestly 

It seems to be freeze, which is about as close as it comes to Gus. That is a win - win to me. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Excellent recruiter, glad to see this black hole for coaches won’t ruin an Auburn man’s ascent. I hope one that him, T-Will, whoever else, will come home to a real program. But I don’t want them dragged down by where we’re at right now

I would have been ok with anyone but UGA. For them to just be able to poach on of our coaches who is an Auburn man, through and through and give him a lateral position. Sheesh. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I would have been ok with anyone but UGA. For them to just be able to poach on of our coaches who is an Auburn man, through and through and give him a lateral position. Sheesh. 

Yep. But it's a free market. We gotta do better. Stop acting like psychos, then we'll stand a chance at being more than an incubator for great assistant talent.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

With what has happened if I was a current assistant coach I would be looking.

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Does anyone know where this thing actually stands. Are people still being Interviewed? Has the final decision been Made? Are we waiting for Harsin to get back in town to can him? Does a wild🐻 💩 in the Woods? etc etc I mean is there any possibility Harsin keeps his job?

I guess I will answer.  Yes/ No

I really don't have a problem with Freeze regarding hookers other than getting a damn burner phone. I'm divorced and I have Google Voice & burner #s because...well, I don't want to deal with a ONS later. I'm just not sold on him as a HC. Granted, I didn't watch any Liberty games but, he seems like a mildly better version of Double Bubble in regards to on field results.

1 minute ago, selias said:

I really don't have a problem with Freeze regarding hookers other than getting a damn burner phone. I'm divorced and I have Google Voice & burner #s because...well, I don't want to deal with a ONS later. I'm just not sold on him as a HC. Granted, I didn't watch any Liberty games but, he seems like a mildly better version of Double Bubble in regards to on field results.

Gus lost a lot of games because of his inability to execute a passing game. 
Freeze lost a lot of games because of his inability to execute a running game.

Different liabilities, similar results. 

• Like 1

I was told Ethridge was looking to leave once he knew Mason was out, but only stayed b/c he got a bump and Defensive Recruiting Coordinator Role. 

Guess he's doing what's best for himself, but I hate seeing him and T-Rob at our biggest rivals

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Gus lost a lot of games because of his inability to execute a passing game. 
Freeze lost a lot of games because of his inability to execute a running game.

Different liabilities, similar results. 

I don’t disagree with any of this, I would just add that losing games with AU’s resources is not the same as losing games with OM’s resources. Apples and oranges. In other words, I would be open to possibly seeing what Freeze could do here with what we can bring to the table versus what he had there. I would be cautiously optimistic to say the least.  

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You mean, he doesn’t want to stay and coach with Harsin, once he is cleared of all this, because it’s all rumors and Harsin did nothing wrong?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1