Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Dag’s mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries.

checking to see if I’m ignored.

If you weren’t, you will be now. Course he may be on the way to the front door.

• Haha 1

Guest MustardSeed
1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

But I think that any 30,000 foot view of the situation quickly reveals that it's a lot more than just not catering to a few players' egos

And the 30,000 foot view quickly reveals disturbing things outside of the football staff as well, but that’s been known for decades and only gets worse over time so screw it I guess 🤷‍♂️

25 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yea you thought me and @W.E.Dwe’re overreacting. I don’t get it right a lot. But you best believe when I finally do 🦚🦚🦚

I don't know what I was overreacting about, but I never overreact 

5 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

If you weren’t, you will be now. Course he may be on the way to the front door.

Freeze! That’s all I care about at the moment 

I've been tied up all day. Is Harsin still employed at AU? Is Rhett Lashlee head coach now? Do we still have a football program?

Edited by Jaba4ever
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Dag’s mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries.

checking to see if I’m ignored.

One of my favorite movies of all time. 

I can quote that whole movie. Lol 

giphy-3.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

My question is, is it too late to re-recruit the portal guys ?

The ones that have already transferred and enrolled at different schools, yes.  

The ones sitting in the portal waiting for a destination could still come back but I am not sure any of Auburn’s players are still in the portal, I think they pretty much all found new programs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AEAugirl said:

The ones sitting in the portal waiting for a destination could still come back but I am not sure any of Auburn’s players are still in the portal, I think they pretty much all found new programs. 

Damn it. 

Does anyone know where this thing actually stands. Are people still being Interviewed? Has the final decision been Made? Are we waiting for Harsin to get back in town to can him? Does a wild🐻 💩 in the Woods? etc etc I mean is there any possibility Harsin keeps his job?

6 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Mikey think about what you just said in defending the PTB. Jetgate was supposed to be discrete. That is another way of saying they went behind the coaches back in a non-professional way.  Basically you are saying it was ok as long as they didn't get caught. That type logic means it is ok to rob a bank as long as you don't get caught. You the great supporter of Gus have no problem how they were trying to get Steele as coach before they had even let Gus go.

What I said was that never before has this level of embarrassment been brought to Auburn by the PTB. Even Jetgate was supposed to be a secret. Embarrassing the school is not their modus operandi.

I said nothing about the ethics involved in Jetgate or any other alleged/assumed moves by the PTB. Just that it would be unprecedented for such people to intentionally bring embarrassment to Auburn.

About the NIL situation, all we can go by is rumor and word of mouth from alleged insiders. It was said that AU had a $ one million offer on the table for the Oklahoma QB. Tank and Pappoe got major $ and almost every one of the O-line who are returning got something extra via the NIL. When this stuff becomes public, I don't know. It seems that those who accepted a team's offers and the amounts should be public information sooner or later.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

giphy-3.gif

Yet not once on this board has anyone used the Spanish Inquisition gif. I thought of it, but didn’t want to imply that’s what AU is doing. I won’t do just anything for a laugh. But that would have been funny. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

giphy-3.gif

This is dragging on because Harsin was told we could just pretend nothing happened and go back to normal if he brought a shrubbery; a pretty one. And not too expensive. He’s out looking. “Ni!”

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

You can track them here: https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Season/2022-Football/TransferPortal/?institutionkey=24098

Most of the better ones have already found a new home, but some are still open. It hasn't been updated recently. Does anybody know for certain if Joko Willis and the WR J. Johnson have really entered the portal? I've seen statements to that effect but no confirmation from reliable sites.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I'm giving you a big fat love reaction because I am a lover of that beautiful peaty Islay juice. Slainte! 

Dude. I was totally stalking the “members online” yesterday and apparently there is a member named after our favorite DIPA from Parish….except the ghost was plural.

Edited by Tiger Refuge
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, AUx said:

This is dragging on because Harsin was told we could just pretend nothing happened and go back to normal if he brought a shrubbery; a pretty one. And not too expensive. He’s out looking. “Ni!”

200-1.gif

611ca09e-81cf-4a71-baf1-c7035be39f21_text.gif

12 minutes ago, AUx said:

Yet not once on this board has anyone used the Spanish Inquisition gif. I thought of it, but didn’t want to imply that’s what AU is doing. I won’t do just anything for a laugh. But that would have been funny. 

200-2.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

My question is, is it too late to re-recruit the portal guys ?

Kobe said he’d come back for Gus, I think he really means he’d come back for anyone not named Harsin 

he seems to love/loved Auburn honestly