Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

Auburn isn't leaking it because it's information they can hold over his head to potentially save millions. If it's leaked now, CBH has nothing to lose and Auburn is guaranteed years of litigation to come.

But if Harsin doesn't go for the reduced buyout, then sure, let it all fly publicly. Wouldn't hurt, as it means he's going to fight us tooth and nail in court regardless.

Yeah not a lot of info is being leaked regarding the investigation to be completely frank. So they will have something. 

Just now, bigbird said:

What?

If you push that timing out some, it's gonna align right when he's supposed to be at the SEC Coaches meeting in Destin.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

If we get Freeze & Harsin is outright fired...no comment from Auburn.

Can you describe your feelings for me?

I would be like this dude had no true allegations , but at least we have a plan. That all I care about. If he is fired for cause then good for Auburn. The guy is a creep and evil. If he is fired out right and we have no suitable coach to replace him, this will be a MAJOR ISSUE FOR ME. IMO, they are looking to save money right now. But they should have their guy ready.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JTFazz said:

Socrates quote: You don't know what you don't know.

I wish I was born 2500 years ago so i could just say completely obvious s*** and become a legend 

• Haha 2

When this is all over, ain't nobody gonna know what happened. It will be hush hush.It will be a sealed legal document and we won't know what the settlement is, the findings of the investigation  or the terms. Then the usual suspects on here will throw doodie against the wall, thinking they know  all the details of the settlement..  Book it...

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

My issue has always been about the serious allegations. So once again, I am not going to go down the spider web of aught 2 win

Okay then. The unprecedented amount of transfers, impact players leaving, coaches leaving, poor hiring judgment, NSD whiffs, portal whiffs, and public player discontent is all based on nothing, I guess. Just your run of the mill culture change.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

Okay then. The unprecedented amount of transfers, impact players leaving, coaches leaving, poor hiring judgment, NSD whiffs, portal whiffs, and public player discontent is all based on nothing, I guess. Just your run of the mill culture change.

Yeah been discussed 100X over. I have already said my opinion about this. Buh bye

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

image.gif.3a6042251f3cc75ecd9e92debafd1bc8.gif

image.gif.2657e2f84cd026f69fd6370a793d86ef.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If you push that timing out some, it's gonna align right when he's supposed to be at the SEC Coaches meeting in Destin.

It’ll be before this. Or I think that’s why most people are assuming it’ll be before this. 

I wish I was born 2500 years ago so i could just say completely obvious s*** and become a legend 

I was a philosophy double major. It’s incredible to me that Aristotle is considered a father of one of the sciences because he just described what he saw. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I would be like this dude had no true allegations , but at least we have a plan. That all I care about. If he is fired for cause then good for Auburn. The guy is a creep and evil. If he is fired out right and we have no suitable coach to replace him, this will be a MAJOR ISSUE FOR ME. IMO, they are looking to save money right now. But they should have their guy ready.

It was a serious question b/c those are just two sides you're pretty opinionated about and they could really cross.  So wanted to know.

I'm still in the camp of a mutual separation.  50% of the buyout, only donors know the real story 

Just now, W.E.D said:

It was a serious question b/c those are just two sides you're pretty opinionated about and they could really cross.  So wanted to know.

I'm still in the camp of a mutual separation.  50% of the buyout, only donors know the real story 

That would be nice but I don't think CBH is going to go without fighting. 

Just now, Taco said:

It’ll be before this. Or I think that’s why most people are assuming it’ll be before this. 

Probably, was more just trying to have some fun.  But that's hard around here.

Just now, DAG said:

Yeah been discussed 100X over. I have already said my opinion about this. Buh bye

Right. I just get a chuckle off your last post. It's either fired-for-cause and CBH is a terrible villain, or fired without cause and he's a completely innocent saint, victim of 100% false allegations. 

7 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

image.gif

Just now, AUght2win said:

Right. I just get a chuckle off your last post. It's either fired-for-cause and CBH is a terrible villain, or fired without cause and he's a completely innocent saint, victim of 100% false allegations. 

Yep I said he was a saint. Does anybody else understand this dude or am I speaking a foreign language?  @W.E.D asked as very relevant question and you are talking about stuff that I am way passed. I am just going to add to this ignore list. This stuff gets old lol.

Edited by DAG

24 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I’m suggesting he knew he had a job when/if he quit.

Gotcha. The way you worded it I didn’t catch where you were alluding to another job.

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Also doesn't make sense. Like, I can KNOW that I DON'T KNOW how a black hole works. I can have knowledge of my lack of knowledge (teed up a quote there).

1 hour ago, Randman5000 said:

Not sure if anyone saw this update::

"The player interviews mentioned in the statement appear to be the latest step in Auburn's inquiry into Harsin, as Gogue has said the school is trying to separate fact from fiction.

Auburn has also been interviewing current assistant coaches and staffers about Harsin, sources have told ESPN. Some of those interviews took place Sunday and others were expected to spill over into Monday. The coaches and staffers were asked about some alleged issues that have arisen during Harsin's tenure, with the idea of drilling in on what's factual, per sources.

I'm told they did talk to a lot of the players today. They solidly support Harsin as their coach and say that more players will leave if he is fired.   This thing has gone from a train wreck to a tornado over Auburn

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

That one is definitely a concern. But wouldn’t run a coach off for that one. I also think his lack of bringing anyone in at NSD or anyone from portal ( although they were highly successful I think on their first portal group.

Its not just one thing.

Its the collective group of all the things together that have caused people around the program to have concern.

13 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

So...some newer info.

Tate: Mason's exit interview is what blew everything up.  Started to unravel everything

Insider BTA: Another coach on staff was honest and forthcoming during an interview and confirmed it.

Sorry to interrupt.  Please back to the pissing contest

Reference my post earlier....and no I dont have an Auburn.com account

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yep I said he was a saint. Does anybody else understand this dude or am I speaking a foreign language?  @W.E.D asked as very relevant question and you are talking about stuff that I am way passed. I am just going to add to this ignore list. This stuff gets old lol.

LMAO take it easy. Me and you have barely had any interaction lately. Don't give me the ban hammer.

6 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

When this is all over, ain't nobody gonna know what happened. It will be hush hush.It will be a sealed legal document and we won't know what the settlement is, the findings of the investigation  or the terms. Then the usual suspects on here will throw doodie against the wall, thinking they know  all the details of the settlement..  Book it...

And people will just think we fired a coach after 1 year for going 6-7?? That would suck big time

• Thanks 1

It seems like a standoff. Hence the timeline getting pushed back constantly. It's honestly hilarious how often everyone says its done before saying it's actually pushed back. Either fire the dude for cause, pay the buyout, or announce that he's clear and lets move on.