Supporting Auburn players with NIL

aubiefifty

NIL Goodies on EBAY

renderTimingPixel.png

i am not sure how many know this so i wanted to share. i have bought two auto rookie cards in the last week of Okeke and Flanagan. these are legit and are fairly cheap for what you would normally pay for an auto rookie card. Flannagan cost me ten bucks and eighty cents and Okeke cost me four bucks and fortyfour cents. now they have some of the same cards with rarer auto's of certain colors that cost more.and these being NIL i bet there are fewer of them made which means they are more attractive to collectors. anyway i just wanted to let you guys know it is a fun way to support players and they are cheap enough on some of them that just about guarantees they will grow in value. i have no idea how many players are doing this but i would suspect there are more than two. i hope some of you find this helpful.

now i have not run across any cards of football players yet but i have seen what i think are 8" by 10's of many players making money on their names. i am not sure many will care but i wanted to share this just in case. besides letting some know i wonder what other kind of NIL stuff might be for sale that might be purchased to support our players in all sports. if anyone else knows anything please share.