thoughts on tonights game?

aubiefifty

We will have a lot going against us tonight but this team is special.  We have a team that so far has had someone step up when others have faltered.  Need that to continue, along with good guard play on defense.  Hope we bting a swagger about us tonight. 

Edited by AUBwins

image.gif.c35d80ce6837266ab3ca3d0285c9f89b.gif

Also

• Haha 1

Would love for a WIN tonight, so turd fans have a crappy week / end.   Nothing like Loosing a Natty and a home game to your rival all n the same week.  War Eagle!!!

Should be one of the better displays of guard play all season. Quinerly has a supernatural handle, but seeks to drive and is their primary facilitator (per stats). I feel like you'd want to stick Flanagan on him (assuming the lineup is Zep-KD-Flan), if you really want to just throw your best guy on him, wear him down with a stronger defender, disrupt the entire offense. I don't think that'd happen, but I'd like it! 

Shackleford is more of a complementary spacer guy, so I think you're fine leaving Zep on him. As far as anything substantive I got from watching their games, they played small even in games they won. They're just disadvantaged frame wise and Bediako...well we don't have a Duren at center, but here's how he played out against a center who could do a bit more than just stand under the rim 

I don't know if they'll allow for Kessler to be the hub of the offense as Duren was, but that's a matchup I think Walker can win

I remember we were watching Noah Gurley tape thinking the guy could be a poor man's JT Thor. So I'd think, having that guy off the bench, they should be able to be a feasible matchup for our small ball. Their guards have to be horrible on defense for them to perform as bad on that end as they have