Tigers are #2 in the country!

PigskinPat

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Really ALOT of Q 1/2 opportunities. Another Florida game (in the Swamp), UTk, 2 UA and UK games. Off top that’s all Quad 1 opportunities. In the absence of some ugly losses, I’d think we have as good a remaining path as any of the contenders

The O Dome in Gainesville is ONE of our basketball versions of the losing streak at Baton Rouge until we finally broke it this season. AU has not won at Florida in basketball since..... 1996.  I was 7 years old..... That streak needs to freaking end this season!!!! We have not won at Rupp since 1988 (hell we are 2-49 at Rupp all time!) but that is going to be a lot tougher with the talent on their team year in year out. Last year was our best chance by far with the worst Kentucky team in decades but of course it had to line up with our worst team since 2016. OF COURSE IT DID. Funny how that works out...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Nope. Here's the AP. Coaches Poll almost the same.

College Basketball Rankings 2021-22 - AP Top 25 - CBSSports.com

It's crazy. bama loses to Missouri and rises 4 places. Go figure.

Makes even less sense that LSU fell 5 places after beating Kentucky and Tennessee 

I was no paying attention to basketball at all. Legit shock that a couple of polls got us top four in the country 

• Angry 1

19 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

I’m not sure what you guys are talking about. LSU is up 9 spots and Bama dropped 9. 

I think the original post linked to last weeks poll, I was confused. Happens frequently 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I was no paying attention to basketball at all. Legit shock that a couple of polls got us top four in the country 

You are missing out. Best basketball team I’ve ever seen at AU. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gravejd said:

You are missing out. Best basketball team I’ve ever seen at AU. 

One of the best RIGHT NOW and has the potential to be WAY better. This year could be epic!

• Like 1

If Auburn beats Ole Miss Saturday, they are making a good case for #1 in the nation. Yes I know Ole Miss has lost a few games but Ole Miss always seems to have Auburn's number. Especially at Ole Miss. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Chaotic_zx

And this guy is the reason!

• Love 3

Does the football team support the basketball like the basketball does for them. It’s been fun to watch. Last year would have been different if the Shariff situation wasn’t taking so long. Guess it wouldn’t have mattered much with the post season ban

14 hours ago, Chaotic_zx said:

If Auburn beats Ole Miss Saturday, they are making a good case for #1 in the nation. Yes I know Ole Miss has lost a few games but Ole Miss always seems to have Auburn's number. Especially at Ole Miss. 

giphy.gif

That’s going to be one where you get to continue to exercise some demons. I don’t even care about the ranking, but getting the chance to really destroy their zone would be magnificent