Men vs UF Game Thread

Maverick.AU

2 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Jabari can be pretty bad with his passes. Open field dribbling and passing will take him to another level in the NBA if he can clean those up.  

His youth showed right there I believe. He’ll learn. 

If that last 3 they attempted during the full court press blitz had dropped it could've had a whole different feel. Whew. I'll take it. WDE.

Wild and scary ending, but glad they closed it out. Good to see the team still put it together with key players in foul trouble!

War Eagle!

Edited by Never2Yield

Just now, difball said:

Wanna say something about something not being right - but damn 12 point victory pretty much silences the critics

Killer win. College basketball is a crazy, crazy sport. My only complaint is clean up the turnovers. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tigerfinz said:

KD freaking Johnson y'all!!!

Closed it out!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

As I was gonna say before that...stretch...you get a double digit win vs 50th in the NET and a team your coach personally has some "animosity" towards., you'll take that! I think this was a good win 

Ugly win , refs sucked , I will take it . Let’s go to TTown and beat bamas Ass now 

• Like 5

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Wonder if we'll break 2k sometime this season.

I'd place a bet on the bama game if I was gonna pick any game as far as regular season lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I'd place a bet on the bama game if I was gonna pick any game as far as regular season lol

Probably. But don't want to say anything that will jinx us. lol

8 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Killer win. College basketball is a crazy, crazy sport. My only complaint is clean up the turnovers. 

I'm with ya on the turnovers - but they are kids, it's early in the season and I'm sure Bruce is starting to give it to them on the turnovers

Man that was a weird game. Seemed like FL was playing better and about to take the game over but Auburn just never let that happen. Folks are going to have to really bring it to get a win against this bunch of tigers. It’s not always pretty but they don’t stop getting after it. Super fun to watch!

• Love 1