🤔

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

Running joke against one that believes Texas HS players are soft

Probably the area coaches fault 🤗

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

No doubt

I honestly don't recall saying they were soft. Maybe I did, but wasn't yhe main point of that post.

Main point is they were maxed out and over developed bc HS football is life there (and certain other schools like Buford where kids always seem to bust).

But maybe they are soft too

11 hours ago, bigbird said:

charmin-toilet-paper.gif

are you looking at his buttocks mr bird? lol   i thought dd could not throw over twenty yards from what has been posted or said by many on this board.

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Ultra soft for sure

i get worried when you tow agree on something.

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I honestly don't recall saying they were soft. Maybe I did, but wasn't yhe main point of that post.

Main point is they were maxed out and over developed bc HS football is life there (and certain other schools like Buford where kids always seem to bust).

But maybe they are soft too

I can vouch for this.  We'd pack out every stadium we traveled to in SETX and our home/rivalry games were always sold out.  We also treated varsity football like a job.  Work outs 5 days a week in the offseason, 3 days a week in-season.  We hated that s*** but dang if we weren't in crazy good athletic shape and some of us were supremely strong.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i get worried when you tow agree on something.

Every time it happens, I worry it will cause the singularity and the dimensions will collapse into each other.

• Like 1

you play didba or just throwing love at drummers? i have a cd of mostly my stuff on the music page here if you do. luna geier and yardley is the band and little america is the cd title. our lead guitar player was a monster but he passed from covid last year after trying every single thing he could to avoid it. if you do not find it in the music section here it is on youtube as well. and if you are not a musician just disregard. grins

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

you play didba or just throwing love at drummers? i have a cd of mostly my stuff on the music page here if you do. luna geier and yardley is the band and little america is the cd title. our lead guitar player was a monster but he passed from covid last year after trying every single thing he could to avoid it. if you do not find it in the music section here it is on youtube as well. and if you are not a musician just disregard. grins

I'll have to check it out, I play guitar and sing harmonies for my buddy on some of his stuff. Not a drummer just throwing love because without drummers we are nothing lol and a great drummer makes my soul smile.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Didba said:

I'll have to check it out, I play guitar and sing harmonies for my buddy on some of his stuff. Not a drummer just throwing love because without drummers we are nothing lol and a great drummer makes my soul smile.

man when you have a drummer and a bass player that can lock in playing in the pocket it sure is sweet. i was just  A WEEEKEND warrior but i actually got to sing with danny jo brown who was the lead singer for molly hatchet. great guy and he made me sing some hatchet which i did terribly at the time but gave me constructive criticism instead of trying to destroy me. we played in his home town of thomasville ga at a club called partners too and he just walked in. he had just been kicked from molly and was recording his one and only solo album hurry sundown. i still have his autograph. they thought he was getting too drunk and not remembering the words at i believe the orange bowl way back and it turned out he was diabetic and that was the culprit.

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

man when you have a drummer and a bass player that can lock in playing in the pocket it sure is sweet. i was just  A WEEEKEND warrior but i actually got to sing with danny jo brown who was the lead singer for molly hatchet. great guy and he made me sing some hatchet which i did terribly at the time but gave me constructive criticism instead of trying to destroy me. we played in his home town of thomasville ga at a club called partners too and he just walked in. he had just been kicked from molly and was recording his one and only solo album hurry sundown. i still have his autograph. they thought he was getting too drunk and not remembering the words at i believe the orange bowl way back and it turned out he was diabetic and that was the culprit.

man, that's waaay cool, kinda unfortunate for that guy though... music runs in my family, my Mom played keyboard and sang vocals for a Country cover band around Mobile/Baldwin County in the late 70s, early 80s and her 1st husband/my sister's Dad was in a band called Seesaw during the same time period.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Didba said:

Any of our resident QB whisperers want to critique what they’re seeing in this video?  Are we seeing proper technique or simply back yard slinging?  The video is so small I can’t tell how far those passes are.

3 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Any of our resident QB whisperers want to critique what they’re seeing in this video?  Are we seeing proper technique or simply back yard slinging?  The video is so small I can’t tell how far those passes are.

Use the link I posted

• Thanks 1