Men vs South Carolina Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Definitely not a good win, but certainly another example of preservation by Auburn. Better than a loss! 

I think any 15 point win on the road, in conference, is a good win. Jabari has to start taking care of the ball though. 

• Like 8

Question for you guys who know the rules well:

When the other team shoots an air ball, and one of our guys catches it, is that a rebound or a steal?

2 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

I think any 15 point win on the road, in conference, is a good win. Jabari has to start taking care of the ball though. 

Yeah, Jabari hasn't looked like a #1 NBA pick the last two or three games.

3 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Yeah, Jabari hasn't looked like a #1 NBA pick the last two or three games.

He's got to be more aggressive to the basket. He settles for a J everytime.

8 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Definitely not a good win, but certainly another example of preservation by Auburn. Better than a loss! 

Well the studio analysts for SEC Network just now broke the game down and they seem to think it was a good win against a conference opponent on the road. Plus it was against a Frank Martin team and his teams have always been known to play good defense. Plus we didn't have Flanigan for this game either. The SEC has really stepped up it's game in men's basketball and it's tough for any team to go on the road and get a win, much less a 15 point win that was never in doubt. 

A win on the road and in conference, we again scored 80+ points and held them in the 60's, we seemed to really gel together tonight and nobody got injured. I'll take that everyday and twice on sunday. WDE

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Well the studio analysts for SEC Network just now broke the game down and they seem to think it was a good win against a conference opponent on the road. Plus it was against a Frank Martin team and his teams have always been known to play good defense. Plus we didn't have Flanigan for this game either. The SEC has really stepped up it's game in men's basketball and it's tough for any team to go on the road and get a win, much less a 15 point win that was never in doubt. 

A win on the road and in conference, we again scored 80+ points and held them in the 60's, we seemed to really gel together tonight and nobody got injured. I'll take that everyday and twice on sunday. WDE

Yep, absolutely a good win.

• Like 1

Absolutely dominated them outside of that 7 min stretch where we couldn’t score. Seems we are good for one of those droughts about every game. Any time you can dominate like that on the road it’s a great win!!

15 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

He's got to be more aggressive to the basket. He settles for a J everytime.

Agree with this. I love his pull up game but needs to grown man these guy like Okoro use to. He will need that to succeed in the NBA and we will need that to succeed in this conference. 

If we get our turnovers down to ten a game or so this could be the best team in the country. 

Flan has the coof right? I watched most of the game at a restaurant and missed most of the commentary. 

15 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Question for you guys who know the rules well:

When the other team shoots an air ball, and one of our guys catches it, is that a rebound or a steal?

22 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

giphy.gif

One ESPN host asked Pat Bradley if Auburn could win it all and Pat emphatically said yes. It makes me extremely uncomfortable. 

We could. We could’ve won it all with Bryce and Jared. Especially if Okeke doesn’t get hurt. Virginia knows deep down. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WalkingCarpet said:

If we get our turnovers down to ten a game or so this could be the best team in the country. 

Flan has the coof right? I watched most of the game at a restaurant and missed most of the commentary. 

That's what it seems to be. It just says "illness" but doesn't specify but the guys calling the game hinted that it's Covid related. 

1 minute ago, zeroforwinger said:

We could. We could’ve won it all with Bryce and Jared. Especially if Okeke doesn’t get hurt. Virginia knows deep down. 

Yes. Auburn could have. That doesn't change the fact that I have been an Auburn fan for quite some time. Long enough to know that when people speak of good things about Auburn, bad things quickly follow. 

• Haha 1