i got a question for anyone in the know?

aubiefifty

auburns flannagan is playing this year obviously and he already has auto rookie cards on ebay for sale and they look legit and i have been collecting cards since the eighties. i have i got him confused? it is not his dad either. was he going to enter the draft and change his mind? he has several cards for around 65 bucks but the one i am looking at is ten bucks. i know it is a long shot but i thought someone might know something i am missing?

ok guys i got an answer from the seller. these are NIL cards that support mr flanagan during his stay at auburn. i would bet my butt you would not get a cheaper auto card once he goes pro. so i pulled the trigger. i just find this interesting so i thought someone on here might want to go to ebay and support allen unless he has cards locally in auburn. and some of them are number and around the 65 dollar mark.

allen.thumb.jpg.5e96ef84258636f95bb9d33927f04f33.jpg

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

ok guys i got an answer from the seller. these are NIL cards that support mr flanagan during his stay at auburn. i would bet my butt you would not get a cheaper auto card once he goes pro. so i pulled the trigger. i just find this interesting so i thought someone on here might want to go to ebay and support allen unless he has cards locally in auburn. and some of them are number and around the 65 dollar mark.

allen.thumb.jpg.5e96ef84258636f95bb9d33927f04f33.jpg

I'm not into collecting cards but I'll bet you have a small fortune invested in them. You post a lot about them. What's your favorite?

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I'm not into collecting cards but I'll bet you have a small fortune invested in them. You post a lot about them. What's your favorite?

mantle got me started as he was a chiildhood hero. stories of him too drunk to play and putting him in at the end of the game and hitting a winning home run. i had to sell most of my good stuff of his when i encountered  a hardship. i still have a handful. but i love auburn legends and such. i have two barkley auto's. two bo's of which one is a heisman winner card autographed and i have one of pat sullivan as well on a heisman card.i have part of the old legion field turf with 23 22 on it. i have a chris davis auro with a pic from his kick six. i have lil train james auto incert legends card. i have an auto black and white photo of sullivan and beasley with both auto's my mom got at a goodwill for less than a buck. i have an auto of bruce pearl as a very young coach on a 5 by 7. i young man can get some great auburn cards on the cheap if they like collecting. my prize possession is a 19dd dairy queen plastic figure of mantle bunting. it looks like the old plastic army men we used to play with as kids but it is white. they are very rare. trust me this is the short version. only sad thing is i have no children or even family to pass them on to................

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Misspelled his name

yes i had a knock on the door and did not reread anything. at 66 i do have to admit spelling is not my first priority. i have greater issues to worry about. but how cool would it have been if you replied with red print to honor teachers that used to write us up in school when we did the same. you could have taken me back almost forty years or more instead of making me roll my eyes. have you noticed how much depends have gone up?