D Davis

PigskinPat

48 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don't know. That is a good question. It would seem that most of the capable guys that some of the insiders claim we were after have made their decisions. I personally would give a shout out to Cameron Ward, but that is my personal preference. Not being Privy to any information, my assumption is CBH has a "type." I don't know if Cameron Ward fits that.

Could be, but this podcaster, did seem to think it might make AU fans happy, but then again I think it was just a prognostication more than any inside info. Don’t know much of anything about Ward. Going to look him up. 

29 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Interesting facts...

El Paso is closer to California than it is to Dallas

Beaumont to El Paso is ~740 miles... Beaumont to Chicago is ~770 miles 

WTH does that have to do with Texas toast now you want a interesting fact I've been to Del Rio 1972......don't ask why

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Try again numnuts

So you prefer it hard rather than soft? I’m not a fan but to each their own. Too many carbs in toast anyway 😂 

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

I know but surely you know why I do not like Texas Toast

Because your arch enemy, Big Bird, lives in Texas? 

Well, that, and there are no positive vibes emanating from Texas toast. 

Edited by TigerHorn
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

WTH does that have to do with Texas toast now you want a interesting fact I've been to Del Rio 1972......don't ask why

Dad was stationed in Del Rio from '71-'75

• Love 1

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Nobody swore anything about TJ needing a chance for anything.

Bruh, countless people wanted TJ to have a chance & thought he'd be the starter going into the season.  I argued against them for the later and argued for the former mid season

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

I know but surely you know why I do not like Texas Toast

I literally have no idea

20 hours ago, PigskinPat said:

Any word on timeframe for hearing his decision? After he posted this yesterday, it looks like it’s not a question of if, but when.

C6EE59A1-E455-48DD-AC19-AA5977DDA625.jpeg

I had someone close to the program say he held himself out of the Iron Bowl and the Bowl game, but never could confirm it.

54 minutes ago, wcware said:

So you prefer it hard rather than soft? I’m not a fan but to each their own. Too many carbs in toast anyway 😂 

Numnuts are running wide today.................................................

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I sure not with David H. but damn if I could have spoken to him about birth control life would be so so so much much much better...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I sure not with David H. but damn if I could have spoken to him about birth control life would be so so so much much much better...

You know my oldest sister?

19 hours ago, Didba said:

well the source on the donor side is very reputable and said he heard it straight from players...

Trust me, my dad, Bird and I know Texas football very well.  So it puzzles us too.

I heard from a reputable source that he held himself out of the IB and BG. Most likely to transfer.

3 minutes ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

I heard from a reputable source that he held himself out of the IB and BG. Most likely to transfer.

[X] doubt.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

Bruh, countless people wanted TJ to have a chance & thought he'd be the starter going into the season.  I argued against them for the later and argued for the former mid season

No worries he had his chance and still does for next year. I hope to see DD with some reps also. I think TJ is topped out.

21 minutes ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

He could've played in both and still preserved the RS, plus get some college tape for programs to look at when evaluating him in the portal. I have figured he leaves after spring, but wouldn't be surprised at all if he goes now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Wait…Golf was in the same town during the same time your family was? I hate to ask, but what year were you born, Bird? 👀

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Wait…Golf was in the same town during the same time your family was? I hate to ask, but what year were you born, Bird? 👀

ban-hammer.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

I had someone close to the program say he held himself out of the Iron Bowl and the Bowl game, but never could confirm it.

If this is true, when will the bleeding on the Offensive side of the ball stop!?

26 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

No worries he had his chance and still does for next year. I hope to see DD with some reps also. I think TJ is topped out.

Hoping that CBH has an ace up his sleeve.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

That makes absolutely no sense b/c he could still have his RS year b/c he's played in 1 game

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

That makes absolutely no sense b/c he could still have his RS year b/c he's played in 1 game

And I had read where he and his Dad had wanted him to be “eased” into college ball. So what have we done now?