Holgorsen Heckles Harsin

cbo

Holgerson yelled at Harsin to hurry up during his post-game press conference. He then complained about having to wait to do his own. Pretty weak. 

https://www.si.com/college/2021/12/28/houston-coach-dana-holgorsen-upset-press-conference-birmingham-bowl

I admit I have no idea how this usually works. Does the winning team typically go first? Or the home team? Separate conferences?

• Like 1

Holgerson is not one to hold back . He won . He can complain . Harsin deserved it and deserves all the heckling for a trash can year. Wear him out until he wins . 

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 18

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Looks like Holgersen still drinking more than just energy drinks…

Biggest drunk in all football.  Needed to hurry his interview while he was still coherent..somewhat.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What is the SOP for post game press conferences???  Does the Losing Team/Home Team/etc go first?

Definitely acted like an ass, but you'd think the winners would get to go first.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Definitely acted like an ass, but you'd think the winners would get to go first.

And the Birmingham Bowl trophy was perfect. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Well, I hate to say it here of all places, but had it not been for the refs, UH would never have scored the winning touchdown. Maybe if the refs decided to call either 1) the Intentional Grounding on that last " Drive" or 2) the multiple OL holding our Defensive Lineman on the TD Pass, then Holgerson could have hit the bars early.

• Like 1

Losing team goes first because of Trophy Presentation, pictures on the field, etc. Because we know Harsin is long winded, his press conferences are typically long anyway. Holgersen, however, handled it pretty childishly.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Holgerson is not one to hold back . He won . He can complain . Harsin deserved it and deserves all the heckling for a trash can year. Wear him out until he wins . 

Is this a record for dislikes?? Has to be . Bunch of babies . 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 5

55 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

How are they babies for not agreeing with you? Really you sound very entitled right now saying that especially after what you said. 🤷🤦

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

How are they babies for not agreeing with you? Really you sound very entitled right now saying that especially after what you said. 🤷🤦

Totally agree , the babies thing was a joke. I do thrive on being genuine with my posts and allowing others to post what they feel. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Coaches are professionals and should act as such. Screaming at an opposing coach from backstage to hurry up is extremely unprofessional. I don’t care how long the coach wants to take. 

And you aren’t remotely close to the record for dislikes.

*ETA- I am fully aware that coaches are gonna get fired up and be loud. I have no problem with that. In a press setting at another coach? No.

Edited by Tiger Refuge
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Maybe you just said something incredibly stupid and people responded to the stupidity? If calling you out on your dumbazz statement makes me a baby then let me go get a crib real quick.

32 minutes ago, Didba said:

Maybe you just said something incredibly stupid and people responded to the stupidity? If calling you out on your dumbazz statement makes me a baby then let me go get a crib real quick.

Good grief . Don’t be so sensitive. It was a joke . We don’t agree . Totally fine . 

50 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Good grief . Don’t be so sensitive. It was a joke . We don’t agree . Totally fine . 

But you are being sensitive about dislikes ? Lol

Pot meet kettle 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

really hard to tell when some of you are joking.

• Like 2

Andy Kauffman was the only comedian who could pull off a gag like that. This was an incredibly weak attempt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

But you are being sensitive about dislikes ? Lol

Pot meet kettle 

Dag Zero sensitivity here . Just pointing it out . No Issues here . We have fun and here and can disagree . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Dag Zero sensitivity here . Just pointing it out . No Issues here . We have fun and here and can disagree . 

I am glad because you are one of my favorite posters. You were scaring me a little bit during the post game. Disappointing season, but don't lose hope just yet.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

He deserved it? His press conference was running late because Chandler Wooten was giving an emotional speech about his time at Auburn. It was his final career game and he was answering questions from a lot of local reporters. Meanwhile, the drunk hick from the WINNING TEAM is screaming from outside the door.

Would you like to recant your idiotic statement now?

• Like 1