You heard it here first: Ghislaine Maxwell did not kill herself...

DKW 86

14 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

you sound like you were on one of those trips bro............lol

30 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you sound like you were on one of those trips bro............lol

Nah, i like my partners crazy, but legal and crazy. Aint nobody got time for a career and maybe even life altering ordeal for a few minutes of fun. How good a **** can a 14yo be anyway? Great sex is more about whats between the ears than in the panties

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Great sex is more about whats between the ears than in the panties

Hear that guys?  As long as you're smart and willing to wear panties...well, DK might be interested.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Nah, i like my partners crazy, but legal and crazy. Aint nobody got time for a career and maybe even life altering ordeal for a few minutes of fun. How good a **** can a 14yo be anyway? Great sex is more about whats between the ears than in the panties

talk to the hand david talk to the hand.........................lmao

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Hear that guys?  As long as you're smart and willing to wear panties...well, DK might be interested.  

youre gonna make fiddy jealous now.  😉

• Like 1

https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/30/alan-dershowitz-jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrew-release-settlement-agreement/?fbclid=IwAR2njAGJyfkIJeKbzDNPUgCn9gtPUjZiyzVV4X7qWBuycZKAuTwQXxV0bJs

Another judge unlocked the 2009 NDA for a lawsuit for JE that also covered Prince Andrew and Dershowitz. This could get real interesting. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/30/alan-dershowitz-jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrew-release-settlement-agreement/?fbclid=IwAR2njAGJyfkIJeKbzDNPUgCn9gtPUjZiyzVV4X7qWBuycZKAuTwQXxV0bJs

Another judge unlocked the 2009 NDA for a lawsuit for JE that also covered Prince Andrew and Dershowitz. This could get real interesting. 

I sure wish that it would ALL get out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1