Men vs LSU Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Can you explain? I missed something here....

I've seen more guys play pretty much a decade at ole miss in basketball more than any other school.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yet their color announcer was just saying, Alabama making a case to let auburn know that they have the best home court advantage smh 

That’s not how I heard it. What I heard was Karl Ravech saying, “Auburn has the best home court advantage, but the fans here at Alabama are trying to make a case that they can provide an advantage, even without students back on campus.” That’s what I heard.

Edited by tigeraddikt
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I hate missing a free throw on an and one from a 3

In the last 20 years of AU basketball I feel like we have converted the 4-pt play at about an 8% clip.

3 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

I heart KD but he cost Kessler the triple double fighting him for that 10th rebound.

Awesome win.

Suck a fat one Frank Williams Wade. 

KD and Kessler fought for the rebound, it went out of bounds and Kessler got the 9th and final rebound right after the inbounds. Kessler was more upset he went for the 11th block rather than the rebound on that last shot. lol

6 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

That’s not how I heard it. What I heard was Karl Ravech saying, “Auburn has the best home court advantage, but the fans here at Alabama are trying to make a case that they can provide an advantage, even without students back on campus.” That’s what I heard.

Rewound it, said "Alabama making a case, even without the students, that this may  be the best home court advantage"

he also made sure to say arguably when he mentioned auburn

Edited by Maverick.AU

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Rewound it, said "Alabama making a case, even without the students, that this may  be the best home court advantage"

And they made sure to try to crap on AU, and people wonder why I do not want Alabama to succeed in basketball, football is bad enough and we have to deal with this crap bc of their football team 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

KD and Kessler fought for the rebound, it went out of bounds and Kessler got the 9th and final rebound right after the inbounds. Kessler was more upset he went for the 11th block rather than the rebound on that last shot. lol

Good to see you buddy, war Eagle!

• Love 1

Great win! Without Cambridge. Only negative about this game is that Cardwell was a liability. He had a bad game. HIs missed dunk really hurt. We need him to be solid when Kessler is on the bench.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I rewound it too. You’re right. Oh well. Karl can be wrong.

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

And they made sure to try to crap on AU, and people wonder why I do not want Alabama to succeed in basketball, football is bad enough and we have to deal with this crap bc of their football team 

I want to sweep them this year! I can't stand their coach. He is such an assclown

Great game for Flanigan as well. He made some huge shots. Great to see him making an impact already. And shout out to KD as well. He may be good for a turnover or two a game but what he brings is invaluable to this team. Attitude and intensity all the time. He changed the game with his timely turnovers. 

Our starting 5 of Zep, KD, Flan, Smith, and Kessler is an impressive group. And then you have Green as the closer 😍

Edited by gravejd
  • Like 1

I’ve never seen the balls get rubbed down so much!

Edited by toddc