* Official Auburn vs. Houston Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Mcbowen327 said:

Whos in a bad mood? As bad as our offense has been this game it's a surprise it's still close. 

You interpret the posts in this thread much differently than I do. Or, you're ignoring them, which makes you smarter than me. 

• Thanks 1

Not really picking on Finley….. but he is no more mobile today than he was earlier in the year or with his ankle injury. Just a little movement and even a threat of running would be helpful. 

So I am Just going to say I like what CBH is trying to do. The problem is maybe 2 people has the IQ and talent to run this offense right now. I don’t know if DD can’t read a defense , doesn’t know the playbook or both, but I believe when we are this deficient in offensive talent , we at least someone who can make something from nothing. T.J. Really needs to figure it out 

• Like 2

Just now, McLoofus said:

You interpret the posts in this thread much differently than I do. Or, you're ignoring them, which makes you smarter than me. 

Check the car fax. Don't waste your energy

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Far from smart. I just quit taking the time to read each post a few games ago

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

And even with them the game would still be close. Auburn is .500 for a reason

Exactly. Our defense is deep and playing well. 

We fired the last coach because he turned the offense into a giant mess. It sucked for years, badly. Just funny to see folks focusing specifically on that even though we knew this would be the case.