* Official Auburn vs. Houston Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Mcbowen327 said:

I can't believe this game is close

Our defense is playing very well, even without Zakoby McClain and Roger freakin McCreary. Folks really should be in a better mood about that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Bachmeier took his name out of the portal last I had heard 

Don't think he's ever entered. Hoping Harsin reaches out back channel. Tell him he's got a grad assistant gig after the season 

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

Time for TJ to make some good throws.

He's made good throws. A couple really nice throws. Needs to be more consistent and learn to throw on the move

21 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

As I just said in another thread, I've seen coaching staffs at AU deem a future 1st round NFL QB not good enough (Malik Willis).  Forgive me if I would rather see it on the field first.

Every QB Gus has had going back to Frazier has had NFL potential. I trust Harsin's judgement of QBs way more. 

1 minute ago, au302 said:

Don't think he's ever entered. Hoping Harsin reaches out back channel. Tell him he's got a grad assistant gig after the season 

Think I got him mixed up with the Fresno state qb, that was talked about that entered the portal and removed later

• Like 1

1 minute ago, au302 said:

TJ looks awful 80% of the time but makes some throws that very few can make. It's wild

Guy has a lot of talent, just needs refining 

• Like 1