* Official Auburn vs. Houston Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

C'mon! How many of those have we had this game? Can't even throw it 5 yards. Either that, or it's thrown too hard. 

TJ has a howitzer on his shoulder, but touch passes aren't there, yet

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Tank gets us down field and TJ can't execute..So this has been happening this whole time pretty much?

Pretty much. Several times where there was time and an open receiver and *fart noise*.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, zeroforwinger said:

I assume we can all agree we’re gonna need a QB next year. Finley ain’t it. 

He's essentially a RS Fr (covid TrFr) and he looks like one.  Too many ppl expecting young QBs to look amazing 

I cannot for the life of me figure out why any staff would keep putting Finley back out there if there was someone with a pulse in the sideline...did DD die this year and the team not report it?

Finley may be the worst QB to ever play for Auburn.  Put in DD FFS

Edited by kennypowers

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

That's on the WR too 

Naw he severely under threw the guy. If it was on the money May have been a first or close to it

Dude we gotta have some kind of spark on offense. I was saying this in the Iron Bowl too, so I don’t expect anything. But TJ just isn’t that guy.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Icertainly get it. Every avid Bo supporter is going to go super hard at tj.....understandable. I for the life of me can't understand bringing up how he played against us last year to make any point.

It's fun though!

I'd love to see this threads reaction if Kobe dropped that same pass from Bo.

"DROPS" "HIT HIM IN THE HANDS"

Just now, japantiger said:

I cannot for the life of me figure out why any staff would keep putting Finley back out there if there was someone with a pulse in the sideline...did DD die this year and the team not report it?

He may not even exist.  I've never seen him - aside for some highschool highlights I thought were pretty decent.

He's essentially a RS Fr (covid TrFr) and he looks like one.  Too many ppl expecting young QBs to look amazing 

I would take average. Nobody is expecting him to be amazing. He is neither.  

But it’s not like it his first starts. He played a lot last year

1 minute ago, japantiger said:

It's a wild idea...but they've watched the other QB practice for 12 months and might know more 

• Like 1

I want DD on next possession. Finley has no mobility and once he starts to move no accuracy with time he can throw a great ball. Tank is going great add a QB who can run and we can win this game on the ground while still throwing enough to keep Houston honest.

• Like 1