* Official Auburn vs. Houston Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Brahms was pretty bad his whole first year playing. He used to get pancaked by defenders smh. Hell get better, I hope.

That was a career-long problem

• Like 1

I would love to see DD come in in the second half at some point just to simply see him on the field

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

We seem content to let TJ overthrow everyone today.

We'd rather have a QB that can actually get the ball there

Just now, abw0004 said:

I would love to see DD come in in the second half at some point just to simply see him on the field

Yes , especially if Auburn can get into the red zone. Need another threat

• Like 1

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

We get the ball first and started to move thr ball at times. There is little chance we change QBs after half

• Like 1

We’re missing over 25% of our normal starters and in areas without much depth. Let these guys finish and see what they got. 2021 we got the see the difference in the mental philosophy with Harsin. 2022 we should start seeing the difference in the players. 

• Thanks 1

This feels so much like the 2012 offensive squad. The run game will not open up with TJ as qb. There has to be a mobile threat at qb. Is DD really not going to see the field?

4 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Other than the 4th down fiasco, I'm not terribly mad. Not terribly happy, either, but it's been an... okay...half. could be better, could be worse. 

10 points and 200 yards surrendered, minus our two best players, against a good offense, with our own offense unable to do much. Could be better, sure, but it could and probably should be a lot worse.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Well I tried to be positive 

I respect that. Hard to find much positive about the OL in any fashion for the past 4+ years

• Like 1

You take Tank, the TE’s and Kobe away from this offense and they aren’t even worthy of playing for Vandy. How tf are we so deficient on the Oline? What was Gus thinking?