* Official Auburn vs. Houston Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, McLoofus said:

I don't know if anyone singled Tank out, but somebody did call the entire team entitled and said the coaches don't care. 

Auburn fans say the silliest things. This thread is comedy gold.

Haha. That's hilarious

Just now, McLoofus said:

I don't know if anyone singled Tank out, but somebody did call the entire team entitled and said the coaches don't care. 

Auburn fans say the silliest things. This thread is comedy gold.

Tank was singled out by a few ppl

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

You won't him to execute the play as well. 

I was being serious Clark? I just started watching the game so judging by your comment he must not be doing so well.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I like the play calling. Problem is Boise had Rypien/Bachmeier + Shakir and we currently have Finley and Shed/Kobe/DRob. *Edit to add our OL sucks as usual

Edited by au302
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Man, I'd forgotten how simultaneously hilarious and depressing y'all can be in these threads. 

Bipolar isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

I was being serious Clark? I just started watching the game so judging by your comment he must not be doing so well.

First of all, offensive genius, my name isn't Clark. Lol

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Everyone here who is critical of the play calling, should submit a brief game plan for the second half. Let's see what you got. 

Try a different QB (DD) maybe? 

1 minute ago, au302 said:

Maybe I'm crazy, but I like the play calling. Problem is Boise had Rypien/Bachmeier + Shakir and we currently have Finley and Shed/Kobe/DRob. 

You're not crazy. I'm not sure what folks expected out of this outfit. Of course, this crowd started melting on the first possession so I'm not sure the conversation is going to get any more analytical in nature as the game- which is still in the first half and has a ranked team leading us by one score- goes on. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Council. I know he's coming off injury. But he needs to drop a lot of bad weight. Maybe that's why his play has been sub par

He’s never been good imo.