football related article asks who wins a fight between cougar and tiger

KnightTiger

11 hours ago, gr82be said:

It depends...

PhotoGrid_1640657327100.jpg

PhotoGrid_1640657359647.jpg

i sang a lot of mellencamp back in the day and i have always been a huge fan. i just read a biography of him and he was a bastard. there is no other way to put it. his nic name on his albums are the little bastard and he is a complete jerk. it was a turrible blow. he wrote a song called big daddy of them all and it is a brutal song about looking at himself. and for the record i spelled turrible like that for a reason but i forgot the reason.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i sang a lot of mellencamp back in the day and i have always been a huge fan. i just read a biography of him and he was a bastard. there is no other way to put it. his nic name on his albums are the little bastard and he is a complete jerk. it was a turrible blow. he wrote a song called big daddy of them all and it is a brutal song about looking at himself. and for the record i spelled turrible like that for a reason but i forgot the reason.

I used to and still love Small Town. 

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I used to and still love Small Town. 

rock in the usa. small town check it out and cherry bomb are songs i sang by him well and hurts so good which was my least fav. byt the way he has a new cd coming out in mid january with a ton of stars including springsteen.

• Like 1