christmas goodies

aubiefifty

what kind of auburn goodies did anyone get over christmas? show us what ya got. i bought no auburn gear this year but i got a tshirt with ronnie raygun on it frowning and saying i smell hippies..........lol

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

what kind of auburn goodies did anyone get over christmas? show us what ya got. i bought no auburn gear this year but i got a tshirt with ronnie raygun on it frowning and saying i smell hippies..........lol

I didn't receive any Auburn stuff but I got this for my son. The pieces are small though, it's going to take him a while. 

Screenshot_20211227-124003~2.png

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I didn't receive any Auburn stuff but I got this for my son. The pieces are small though, it's going to take him a while. 

awesome! i will pray you and the mrs do not step on any of those rascally pieces of terror.............lol

• Haha 2

Just now, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Most deceiving thread title ever. Even worse than the Nip Watch.

what did you want? i can make something up. grins

1 minute ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Most deceiving thread title ever. Even worse than the Nip Watch.

well you ignored the question. tell us what ya got?

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

I thought for sure 50 was gonna have some pictures of the sticky icky or some wonderful blueberry or maui wowie……..

I was thinking something with a more female persuasion

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, gr82be said:

Indeed. Especially that north endzone scoreboard. Such a tiny piece is so easy to overlook. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

One of these orange and navy hockey jerseys the local southern league team wore for an iron bowl promotion. Absolutely awesome looking hockey jersey, though it does have the local club's name and logo on the front. No shame there - they're a great club and well managed.

IMG_0549.jpeg

I received this Chris Davis signed helmet!

A59BF7B0-CE18-4A6A-B28E-482D3298B80C.thumb.jpeg.85ce6c3bc1234abf8ff7b4c07cafe497.jpeg

But the most special gift to me was my grandfather’s Honorable Discharge from the military.  His health is failing so he wanted me to have this to remember him by.  All these years, he wouldn’t let anyone thank him for his service and would not stand if asked to do so at games.  He always thought there were others who were more deserving.  He is very special to me.

8795CF1F-8687-4E07-B6CB-453A985F09C8.thumb.jpeg.98d3cfc9eececbcf2d35795f7e57d2da.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Not a Christmas gift, but a Christmas surprise.  I found my deceased father’s AU freshman ID from 1954.  

Edited by gctiger
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 12/27/2021 at 5:15 PM, auburnphan said:

I thought for sure 50 was gonna have some pictures of the sticky icky or some wonderful blueberry or maui wowie……..

i get medical vape from jawja and it just does not seem to be that strong for some reason. i have been getting their stuff for a year or two and it is decent but i got lucky and got some vape from colorado and it was ALL killer. willie nelsons reserve is the best i ever had. anyway i am now wondering if some states only allow certain strengths. i do not get to pick what i get so maybe i get the lesser stuff being low man on totem pole so to speak.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2021 at 9:02 PM, abw0004 said:

I received this Chris Davis signed helmet!

A59BF7B0-CE18-4A6A-B28E-482D3298B80C.thumb.jpeg.85ce6c3bc1234abf8ff7b4c07cafe497.jpeg

But the most special gift to me was my grandfather’s Honorable Discharge from the military.  His health is failing so he wanted me to have this to remember him by.  All these years, he wouldn’t let anyone thank him for his service and would not stand if asked to do so at games.  He always thought there were others who were more deserving.  He is very special to me.

8795CF1F-8687-4E07-B6CB-453A985F09C8.thumb.jpeg.98d3cfc9eececbcf2d35795f7e57d2da.jpeg

just about anyone who stands up to serve is a winner in my book. i will never forget the hate towards the military we had to go through. nevermind most were drafted. it was a shameful time in our nation. if you passed medical you served or went to prison. i joined at seventeen because i was homeless and it was still to this day the best thing i ever did and the people i met in the military were awesome. i thought i did something special and still remember when i was with a couple of other guys and girls were screaming at us calling us murderers. i cherish my military years tho i never fought or left the country. and lord i bet i made more coffee than almost anyone back in the day cus back in the day the military did not play when it came to their coffee.

• Love 1