question about our bowl game and coach clark

aubiefifty

i want to know this bad. does bill clark avoid all the auburn folks since he told some whoppers about the coaching job at auburn? plus the fact he was a hater and refused to let auburn coaches recruit from his school? this has been discussed before about his attitude and seemed to mostly agree with it or did not know. so does he avoid all the auburn folks since we are playing in his new stadium? personally i hope aubie{ the real one } whips his ass. it hurts my soul he is coach at uab.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

What kind of whoppers did he levy against us? 

Edit-- apparently tptb wanted to determine what staff could be hired. 

You just answered your question.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

You just answered your question.

Well it sounds like a "but wait, there's more" kind of thing. However in a brief cursory search I was able to ascertain at least one whopper.. Not much of a whopper.. A quarter pounder w no cheese if you ask me.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Wow!

Quite the grudge you're holding there, Fitty!

he willfully tried to hurt my tigers. now allowing coaches at his hugh school and telling kids they  should not sign with auburn. the he lied about the job interview in which there was not one and auburn uni had to make a statement so yes you might be right. but i like uab so it is a tough situation. and i just like uab cus the turds tried to damage them and refusing to play them in roundball and all that.

Ok first off Bill didnt get interviewed and was never in consideration when we were looking for a coach. Second there is no whopers because again he was not even thought of for an interview. He can go eff off for all I care. 🤷 Just my two cents. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Ok first off Bill didnt get interviewed and was never in consideration when we were looking for a coach. Second there is no whoopers because again he was not even thought of for an interview. He can go eff off for all I care. 🤷 Just my two cents. 

ok pay attention 88. clark is the one said he was interviewed by auburn. it was a lie. do you understand this? this is why auburn released a statement saying he was never interviewed. this is fact. and he will tell you in a heartbeat he hates auburn. the recruiting stuff with auburn is fact as well and others came on here and verified it. i do not mind being called out on something if you are right but on this you are not. ok? i believe he also said all this to try and embarrass auburn over money.

Edited by aubiefifty
i left part of my statement off.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

ok pay attention 88. clark is the one said he was interviewed by auburn. it was a lie. do you understand this? this is why auburn released a statement saying he was never interviewed. this is fact. and he will tell you in a heartbeat he hates auburn. the recruiting stuff with auburn is fact as well and others came on here and verified it. i do not mind being called out on something if you are right but on this you are not. ok? i believe he also said all this to try and embarrass auburn over money.

Ok? Why are you saying I'm wrong? I'm confused by your statement, I didn't say anything about him not saying anything about recruits or recruiting. Besides that I don't think Mr Bill has as much power as he thinks he does, no 4* or 5* not even a 3* gonna worry about what he says, hence why we still got a lineman last year from them. 🤷 

Edited by autiger88

19 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Ok? Why are you saying I'm wrong? I'm confused by your statement, I didn't say anything about him not saying anything about recruits or recruiting. Besides that I don't think Mr Bill has as much power as he thinks he does, no 4* or 5* not even a 3* gonna worry about what he says, hence why we still got a lineman last year from them. 🤷 

I think you are both in the same page. Just maybe one of you doesn’t hear as well these days…

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

you said "Ok first off Bill didnt get interviewed and was never in consideration when we were looking for a coach." i had already stated this saying he was lying about it and do not understand why you would say that when i already had. he was trolling auburn is what he was doing and i took it when you repeated what i said maybe you were saying i was wrong. go ask old timers about him from when he coached blount county i believe it was. so now i am confused about your answer. it did not however appear you were agreeing with me when what happened in fact. and i am still confused. most people do not post the almost same exact thing so i took it you were disagreeing with me. and i am still confused.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you said "Ok first off Bill didnt get interviewed and was never in consideration when we were looking for a coach." i had already stated this saying he was lying about it and do not understand why you would say that when i already had. he was trolling auburn is what he was doing and i took it when you repeated what i said maybe you were saying i was wrong. go ask old timers about him from when he coached blount county i believe it was. so now i am confused about your answer. it did not however appear you were agreeing with me when what happened in fact. and i am still confused. most people do not post the almost same exact thing so i took it you were disagreeing with me. and i am still confused.

It's ok fifty I think we are both confused 😂 I also wasn't disagreeing with your post just posting my two cents. 

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

I think you are both in the same page. Just maybe one of you doesn’t hear as well these days…

Probably, hell according to my wife I don't hear at all 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, autiger88 said:

It's ok fifty I think we are both confused 😂 I also wasn't disagreeing with your post just posting my two cents. 

if i was angry it is because i cannot stand clark. he is a jerk towards auburn and from what i understand pretty much always has been.

• Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to question about our bowl game and coach clark