Nix enters the portal

AUreo

Just now, bigbird said:

I love his attitude

I hope it is directed specifically at Bo/Pat.  it's freaking hilarious if it isn't just something random.  I want to believe

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

In and out didn't do anything for me either. But one thing that did live up was the bucee's. It was the most magnificent gas station I have ever seen in my life. I stop every time I see one if I need to fill up or not😂

Bucee’s? Tell me more… 

Another good fast food joint is Braum’s in Oklahoma.

His options may not be as plentiful as thought. He is now a 3 star and 7th rated transfer QB on 24/7 behind Myles Brennan. If he's looking for a guaranteed starting gig, Gus may be the only one willing to give that. If Clemson or A&M even take him, I'm sure he'd have major competition

9 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Bucee’s? Tell me more… 

Huge gas station. Like... huge. Lots of hot food offerings, although the quality is debatable. Did love the kolaches. Fantastic beef jerky and fudge. Super clean bathrooms. Cheap gas and about a thousand pumps. Surprisingly decent coffee.

A lot of folks overhype it but it's definitely a very different experience than any other gas station I've been to. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Huge gas station. Like... huge. Lots of hot food offerings, although the quality is debatable. Did love the kolaches. Fantastic beef jerky and fudge. Super clean bathrooms. Cheap gas and about a thousand pumps. Surprisingly decent coffee.

A lot of folks overhype it but it's definitely a very different experience than any other gas station I've been to. 

Everything about Bucees is perfect. They also pay extremely well. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You quote EVERYTHING, quote me saying tj was just as athletic as Bo. And don't put yourself with bird....I wouldn't take you serious enough. Yes Bird and I talk football. We agree alot more than we disagree. Bird isn't on your side

I mean since you asked nicely...  See below:

On 11/7/2021 at 5:26 PM, cole256 said:

There's no reason for you to make that assumption

On 11/7/2021 at 8:15 PM, bigbird said:

Their mobility isn't an assumption, it's a known.

There were multiple plays in the backfield by Nix that extended plays. In his career, Finley has yet to show the ability to make similar plays.

44 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah and it's a reason you're butt hurt quoting me. Take your own advice. You have no reason to say anything to me

So emotional today.

43 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol. When it wasn't funny the first time. I promise you it's not funny the second. Keep it up! You'll be a mod some day 😂😂😂🤡😂

Apparently some people think it is funny.  Even if they didn't, it is funny to me because you are getting really upset that I am using gif's.   FINALLY you gave me the clown emoji!  I am surprised it took this long.  I feel like I am the last one to get it from you, since you only break this out when people disagree with you.  I feel honored.  Is there a certificate?

giphy.gif.f80133cfd16f56d09a72c695bf49616b.gif

Seriously though, chill out.  Just because someone quotes you doesn't mean you have to be defensive.  It is a forum, who cares?  There are a lot bigger issues out there than what is on the internet.  At this rate, I'm just messing with you.  At the same time though, I don't feel a need to throw out insults or be passive aggressive.  Bo is gone.  You are free my friend.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Bucee’s? Tell me more… 

It's in Texas as well. There's actually one right down the street from me. I get butter pecan milkshakes from them a bunch.

Bucee 's is a gas station franchise. There's a bunch in Texas. But it's like a shopping mall. They have all these different divisions of the store. They have the absolute cleanest restrooms you'd ever see. 

I think there's a thread about it on here somewhere. I'm thinking @McLoofusmade or maybe? Anyway if you ever have the pleasure of seeing one stop and check it out. I guarantee you will just look around and say wow. Try EVERYTHING. The BBQ is great, they have a bakery that's amazing. Homemade custard.....just everything man.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

We've once again got three gimme games. Can we match this year's amazing run to 3-6 in real games? It's going to take some work!

Our conference record was 3-5 this year. We accepted 4-4 in year two of Malzahn and 2-6 in year 3. Certainly we can give Harsin similar leeway to fix the issues left by the previous staff and accept similar poor performances. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Everything about Bucees is perfect. They also pay extremely well. 

Eh. I've got notes. 

I'd tell anyone to definitely stop there if driving by, or to plan accordingly if there's one on your route on a long drive and you've never been. But the next time we drive to Orlando, we may or may not make it to either of the locations on the way. 

On 12/13/2021 at 6:24 AM, Mikey said:

Because it has nothing to do with the current discussion.

Based on today's expectations, it does seem a bit hypocritical for a 3rd year 6-6 coach, and trending downward, to get FIVE more years. Yet the 1st year 6-6 coach takes more heat? Why?

13 hours ago, au302 said:

Good stuff from a poster I respect on another board. About the whole team not just Bo. Harsin supposedly recently told the team that nobody played good enough this year to have a guaranteed job next year. If you don't want to risk being second team, then go somewhere else. I freaking love it. He's right. When you go 6-6 every job should be wide open the next offseason

I'm 100% in agreement with CBH as long as he gave his own coaching staff the same speech, because coaches dang sure didn't coach good enough this year.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

This thread is so much better becoming a burger/Bucee thread. I just hope that Powell Gordon doesn’t see this and decommit 

I don't think they have burgers at Buc-ee's. POW! You just got Gordoned.

(If you're expecting any of that to make sense, then you sir need to adjust your expectations of me.)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JerryAU said:

I'm 100% in agreement with CBH as long as he gave his own coaching staff the same speech, because coaches dang sure didn't coach good enough this year.  

He's fired two of them so far. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, au302 said:

His options may not be as plentiful as thought. He is now a 3 star and 7th rated transfer QB on 24/7 behind Myles Brennan. If he's looking for a guaranteed starting gig, Gus may be the only one willing to give that. If Clemson or A&M even take him, I'm sure he'd have major competition

I saw this. Is 247 taking away two of his stars more of that undeserved criticism? Doesn't 247 know Bo loves Auburn?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I mean since you asked nicely...  See below:

So emotional today.

Apparently some people think it is funny.  Even if they didn't, it is funny to me because you are getting really upset that I am using gif's.   FINALLY you gave me the clown emoji!  I am surprised it took this long.  I feel like I am the last one to get it from you, since you only break this out when people disagree with you.  I feel honored.  Is there a certificate?

giphy.gif.f80133cfd16f56d09a72c695bf49616b.gif

Seriously though, chill out.  Just because someone quotes you doesn't mean you have to be defensive.  It is a forum, who cares?  There are a lot bigger issues out there than what is on the internet.  At this rate, I'm just messing with you.  At the same time though, I don't feel a need to throw out insults or be passive aggressive.  Bo is gone.  You are free my friend.

So you COULDN'T show a quote of me saying that. Lol you spent all this time trying to find it. 

Now you're making up I got upset at you using gifs......nobody is upset you are legit not funny. You're literally the awkward guy that doesn't get it. I just tried to help you to stop looking stupid. 

YOU brought up the don't read your post stuff. I just said if that's what you think then for once stop being the hypocritical douche and live up to your thoughts. 

You are the one emotional, it upset you so that I'm talking about Bo you found the need to quote me as if I need your opinion about anything. Lol. 

Now you want to keep trying to slide in your little shots.....just stop replying to me. We all know that you want us all to say Bo is our hero.....he's just yours. That's it. Bye. Have a good day

13 hours ago, au302 said:

Good stuff from a poster I respect on another board. About the whole team not just Bo. Harsin supposedly recently told the team that nobody played good enough this year to have a guaranteed job next year. If you don't want to risk being second team, then go somewhere else. I freaking love it. He's right. When you go 6-6 every job should be wide open the next offseason

This is the way it is in the NFL and at the top college programs.

I could definitely see Harsin not taking kindly to a parent of a player trying to involve themselves in personnel or team management.

11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Oh dang, why didn''t anyone mention that in my thread?!?!?! Haha

It was in a section where they had their own candy and stuff too. I may be too excited about it but some of the bathrooms I've seen with all the traveling I've done. I think they need a medal just for that. I do think they have a very tasty BBQ sauce as well though. 

And even their fruit pops and stuff was real fruit and unique flavors. But I'll calm down 😂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So you COULDN'T show a quote of me saying that. Lol you spent all this time trying to find it. You really don't like to admit when you are wrong, do you?  I have you quoted and you are still trying to squirm out of it.  Come on man...

Now you're making up I got upset at you using gifs......nobody is upset you are legit not funny. You're literally the awkward guy that doesn't get it. I just tried to help you to stop looking stupid.  :lol:  This is too funny right here.  Loving this.

YOU brought up the don't read your post stuff. I just said if that's what you think then for once stop being the hypocritical douche and live up to your thoughts.  Calling names I see, but you aren't the one upset, right?

You are the one emotional, it upset you so that I'm talking about Bo you found the need to quote me as if I need your opinion about anything. Lol.  You have been talking about Bo for months, I just now said something about it.

Now you want to keep trying to slide in your little shots.....just stop replying to me. We all know that you want us all to say Bo is our hero.....he's just yours. That's it. Bye. Have a good day  Exactly, say you love him.  Apparently he lives rent-free in your head as it is.

This is absolutely making my day.

You and I are going to be best friends one day, mark my word.  If you don't fall in love with me by then.

200.gif.65344598b9cb54fb4d9efd956dcbc0ef.gif

Edited by abw0004

14 minutes ago, JerryAU said:

He fired Corn and Bobo. I guess he could keep going by running off Mason and/or Friend, but I hope he doesn't since we finally have some good momentum built up. If he does, I will not complain though. He's gotta do as he sees fit

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

Wife and I went to one driving home from FL after Thanksgiving. Maybe the most underwhelming burger I’ve ever had, given the hype. I’ve had better from Burger King.

Same with In-N-Out. I was underwhelmed. It was a burger, not great but not terrible.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, e808 said:

But what about his personal accountability for dropping the ball as well. Everyone dropped the ball from the head coach all the way down. As a leader if I have contributed to  something that was less than stellar I have to own it as well. I can’t place all the blame on the subordinates when my crap stinks as well. IJS

How do you know he didn't do just that in the meeting with the players and coaches ? Harsin just seems the type that would start off a post-season meeting with a self reflective statement before he laid down the law for next year. That's just speculation on my part though.