Nix enters the portal

AUreo

32 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

He'd be better of at Liberty. Freeze is about to put a Malzahn cast-off into the 1st round of the draft.  👀

This is exactly where I’d go….but does Hugh even want him? 

I really question Patrick Nix’s judgement as a coach if he puts Bo right back under Gus.  

• Like 3

Guest MustardSeed
10 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

So, Patrick is riding Bo's coattails.  Sounds about right.

Well Gus rode his HS qbs coat tails into Arky…and Bo trained under Gus with likely a lot of involvement from Pat…so less in a pod I suppose. Horrendous fathering though if true

Edited by MustardSeed

Lets not dig too hard on Bo and Pat IF he does go to UCF because all this "they are so stupid. how dumb could they be?" would just look like sour grapes on our part

"Our starting QB is leaving and going to our former coaches team? HOW DARE HE!" 

I'm not sad that Bo is leaving personally. He's too inconsistent and at least now Harsin and Co will have an opportunity to bring in their own QB and we'll see how that all plays out. 

If Bo does go to UCF then who cares? We aren't playing UCF in the near future, we don't have many if any recruiting battles against UCF, it doesn't effect Auburn in the slightest. Maybe it would work out for Bo and maybe it wouldn't but that's his decision and life to live not ours.

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I don't think some of you get how "I don't care at all about the team" this is. Actually it's so messed up I'm changing my stance to I don't believe it because you'd have to be a pos to do that

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Of course you would come with the dumb post.....we know though. You're hurt and lashing out

I wouldn't say it is dumb at all if it is accurate.  I mean, it isn't a secret on this board how much you hated Bo Nix.  You always took the opportunity to downplay his accomplishments and pump up TJ.

Yes of course I was a fan of Nix.  I can be a fan of his and still admit what he did the last week was wrong though.  I think it was immature of him and that his father stepped in.  I wouldn't say I am lashing out at all.  I have been pretty even keel about this whole thing.

He can't hurt you anymore, just let it go.

giphy.gif.9761d2b31a70ed4f27556bab311a6e93.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, bigbird said:
  21 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

What is puzzling is making this announcement 3 days before ESD.

16 hours ago, bigbird said:

Done on purpose 

I was hoping that post might elicit the truth from someone in the know. Thanks@bigbird, I suspected as much.

8 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I wouldn't say it is dumb at all if it is accurate.  I mean, it isn't a secret on this board how much you hated Bo Nix.  You always took the opportunity to downplay his accomplishments and pump up TJ.

Yes of course I was a fan of Nix.  I can be a fan of his and still admit what he did the last week was wrong though.  I think it was immature of him and that his father stepped in.  I wouldn't say I am lashing out at all.  I have been pretty even keel about this whole thing.

He can't hurt you anymore, just let it go.

giphy.gif.9761d2b31a70ed4f27556bab311a6e93.gif

Pump up tj accomplishments? What accomplishments? Lies off the bat. We'll just go with your amazing what I saw post of how Bo's form was immaculate the way he drunk his water........he really loves Auburn.......

Naw little fella you let it go 😂 

Oh and I'll also be the bad guy to tell you, nobody laughs at your stuff.....it's not funny. Never have been.

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Pump up tj accomplishments? What accomplishments? Lies off the bat.  

Dude... You were literally arguing with Bird and I saying that TJ was just as athletic as Nix a few weeks ago.

We'll just go with your amazing what I saw post of how Bo's form was immaculate the way he drunk his water........he really loves Auburn.......

That is a little dramatic, don't you think?  I do those threads to give a perspective for what you don't see on camera.  If you don't like my thread, don't read them.  I don't know what else to tell you.  No one is forcing you to read them.

Edited by abw0004
Removed the gif (added by accident).
  • Like 1

Oh and I'll also be the bad guy to tell you, nobody laughs at your stuff.....it's not funny. Never have been.

Someone is in their feelings today.

joker-why-so-serious.gif.af705f21a9c8d4487b6f5da8933b6883.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Dude... You were literally arguing with Bird and I saying that TJ was just as athletic as Nix a few weeks ago.

That is a little dramatic, don't you think?  I do those threads to give a perspective for what you don't see on camera.  If you don't like my thread, don't read them.  I don't know what else to tell you.  No one is forcing you to read them.

joker-why-so-serious.gif

You quote EVERYTHING, quote me saying tj was just as athletic as Bo. And don't put yourself with bird....I wouldn't take you serious enough. Yes Bird and I talk football. We agree alot more than we disagree. Bird isn't on your side

Yeah and it's a reason you're butt hurt quoting me. Take your own advice. You have no reason to say anything to me

Edited by cole256
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Someone is in their feelings today.

joker-why-so-serious.gif.af705f21a9c8d4487b6f5da8933b6883.gif

Lol. When it wasn't funny the first time. I promise you it's not funny the second. Keep it up! You'll be a mod some day 😂😂😂🤡😂

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Pump up tj accomplishments? What accomplishments? Lies off the bat. We'll just go with your amazing what I saw post of how Bo's form was immaculate the way he drunk his water........he really loves Auburn.......

Naw little fella you let it go 😂 

It was the same way with these people and Gus. Laughable how now all of a sudden they don't want to talk about them.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I was trying to be nice 😂

Wife and I went to one driving home from FL after Thanksgiving. Maybe the most underwhelming burger I’ve ever had, given the hype. I’ve had better from Burger King.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You quote EVERYTHING, quote me saying tj was just as athletic as Bo. And don't put yourself with bird....I wouldn't take you serious enough. Yes Bird and I talk football. We agree alot more than we disagree. Bird isn't on your side

Yeah and it's a reason you're butt hurt quoting me. Take your own advice. You have no reason to say anything to me

I don’t think Bird is on any side, but the comments are always measured and right on (except if he doesn’t agree with mine, then he’s just wrong).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

It was the same way with these people and Gus. Laughable how now all of a sudden they don't want to talk about them.

This dude held his own team hostage and the pumpers only thing to say is for me to let it go 😂😂😂😂 where the **** is the outrage! They talked about other players like dogs for transferring just to try to get playing time. This guy is the starter of his own team and screws them with recruitment.....nothing. 

The hypocrisy is laughable. And I'm the bad guy for pointing it out 😂 I'm perfectly fine with that though. I'm not letting this slide. I'm just glad you're on right now to witness it so they can't do the nobody said blah blah blah deflection.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Wife and I went to one driving home from FL after Thanksgiving. Maybe the most underwhelming burger I’ve ever had, given the hype. I’ve had better from Burger King.

In and out didn't do anything for me either. But one thing that did live up was the bucee's. It was the most magnificent gas station I have ever seen in my life. I stop every time I see one if I need to fill up or not😂

• Like 2