Mason rumored as a top candidate for A&M DC job

japantiger

56 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Wonder what the BIG difference is between Mason and Nix? 🤔

One is a player and one is a coach. Which do you see?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cbo said:

Exactly, one of the few competitors in SEC football. 

You miss the whole point. 1)He loves Auburn, *a lot* 2) He is a competitor 3)His father played quarterback at Auburn and came off the bench to beat Bammer in ‘93 4) He had his picture taken with Cam after we won the natty in 2010.

Dude, you totally left off #3 and #4, which are the most important parts of Bo’s game. WTH is wrong with you?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, keesler said:

Is aTm considered an upgrade over the same position at Auburn?

The two programs seem like mirror images of each other since a/m entered the SEC but Texas a and m also appears to be on an exponentially more fruitful trajectory than auburn at this current juncture and would probably be seen as an upgrade in most assistants eyes.

8 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

The two programs seem like mirror images of each other since a/m entered the SEC but Texas a and m also appears to be on an exponentially more fruitful trajectory than auburn at this current juncture and would probably be seen as an upgrade in most assistants eyes.

Historically we are a much better job than TAMU. I agree with how they have recruited lately they def have more upside than us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

I agree. He got better, and the defense got better as the season went on, and he could be a really great coach in the making. 

Muschamp is probably done with Auburn....but who knows. 

I certainly hope Auburn is done with him. He twice fleeced Auburn for a boat load of money and then bolted for other jobs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Probably comes from the loins of a competitor….

Like I always say, quarterbackin' is all in the loins. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, fredst said:

4) He had his picture taken with Cam after we won the natty in 2010.

Why has no one ever told me this?! For ex, during the broadcast of a football game I am trying to follow. 

• Haha 1

Sounds like something his agent floated out there imo. After the MSU and USCe debacles, I can't say I'd be heartbroken, especially if it's true the Iron Bowl was defense was in part implemented by someone else on staff. Stay, don't stay, just make it quick and move forward.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

So much division on AUFam boards right now.  Can we take a moment to cringe together?

With that and the fake southern accent, Kelly is quickly making a fool of himself. 

I often wonder how dorks like him and Dabo can recruit HS athletes. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

It seems to take AU forever to hire a new coach, especially a coordinator.

Well it's an odd year with all these coaches being hired and fired in the middle of the season. We waiting till the end so... It's only been two weeks. That's usually normal. 

1 minute ago, tigeraddikt said:

WTF did I just watch? Should we call Benson and Stabler? 

If I'm Howard Sr, I'm telling the old man to quit rubbing his a$$ all over my son.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, cbo said:

With that and the fake southern accent, Kelly is quickly making a fool of himself. 

I often wonder how dorks like him and Dabo can recruit HS athletes. 

Wtf did I just watch?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

So much division on AUFam boards right now.  Can we take a moment to cringe together?

This caused me to experience all three: grimace, cringe, and clinch. He looks like that hip was about to go. 

49 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

If I'm Howard Sr, I'm telling the old man to quit rubbing his a$$ all over my son.

I have a hard time picturing Harsin doing these things but maybe he has that side of him.