Clemson

AUreo

Guy has some ghosts in his closet hope OU vetted him right. Could come back to bite them...there are reasons why it has taken this long for him to get a HC job

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Guy has some ghosts in his closet hope OU vetted him right. Could come back to bite them...

I have heard someone say he looks like Buffalo Bill, so there's that. But seriously, what ARE they?

Edited by AUwent

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

For you to find out if you've been around long enough you would know. All I say sorry auwent

This guy was my other man crush so it was depressing to think that our boosters refused to allow him to hire his own coordinators. But if he has some actual problems you can't say, fair enough.

Just now, AUwent said:

This guy was my other man crush so it was depressing to think that our boosters refused to allow him to hire his own coordinators. But if he has some actual problems you can't say, fair enough.

He does.... our boosters saved us and trust me I would have taken him in a heart beat if I did not know certain things

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

$50 bucks Dabo never coaches the turds

If he has any brains he won't. 

Didn't work out too good for several other guys following a legend last time.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AUwent said:

I was curious so I did some deep diving into the forum search function and all I could find was a insider suggesting that Venables problems involve "domestic issues" 

15 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Guy has some ghosts in his closet hope OU vetted him right. Could come back to bite them...there are reasons why it has taken this long for him to get a HC job

Didn't Auburn offer him one and didn't he turned it down?

24 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Didn't Auburn offer him one and didn't he turned it down?

Don't think we ever got to the point of an offer I believe he turned us down for a interview. That was before we found out about certain possible problems. Key word possible

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I hear there's a certain Arkansas based HS OC available

He will do great if he goes back to Clemson. He would have done great at Auburn if he had more than a one year which was disrupted by COVID.