If you still don’t see it was an attempted coup

TexasTiger

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

No, I can say "Hillary was a sore loser" and "Trump was trying to engineer a coup" because they vary greatly by degree.  Or if I find one to be far more egregious, I can simply condemn the one that was far worse.  I'm under no obligation to do this "both sides" genuflect people seem to worship.  

Suit yourself, whatever makes you feel better about your self. You are on crack if you just think Hillary was just a “sore loser.” She was trying to undermine Trump and democracy. Not in the same fashion, but she was. Then again, I forgot y’all like to let your side slide. 

Edited by wdefromtx
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, wdefromtx said:

Suit yourself, whatever makes you feel better about your self. You are on crack if you just think Hillary was a sore loser. She was trying to undermine Trump and democracy. Not in the same fashion, but she was. Then again, I forgot y’all like to let your side slide. 

Lol @ "my side."  Based on my voting record, I'm the worst Democrat ever.  Add a plethora of my policy positions and my status with them is practically subterranian.

Sorry that not joining these silly games breaks your brain.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Lol @ "my side."  Based on my voting record, I'm the worst Democrat ever.  Add a plethora of my policy positions and my status with them is practically subterranian.

Sorry that not joining these silly games breaks your brain.

If it walks like a duck…something, something. 

AB82C127-D86E-4090-A43E-662AD7E95349.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I can explain truth to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Guess we will have to disagree, Hillary et al. Tried to undermine democracy and the presidency for 4 years. Maybe you are just incapable of understanding that, or just flat out ignoring it. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, bigbird said:

What's that H word?

That H word is either How or Hell, as in "How the hell do you continue to pretend these things are the same or that January 6th and everything that led up to it are so inconsequential?"

Shame on you, man. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, McLoofus said:

That H word is either How or Hell, as in "How the hell do you continue to pretend these things are the same or that January 6th and everything that led up to it are so inconsequential?"

Shame on you, man. 

Nobody seems to think that weaponizing the resources of the FBI CIA NSA and Justice against the electee to destroy him before and after the election and inauguration was consequential.  Depends on your lens I guess. I could ask you the same question you asked Bird.

Edited by jj3jordan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

How as in how Hillary still gets a pass is beyond me. As if it (Steele Dossier) never happened. 

Two methods to overturn an election. Both wrong.

It is not this complicated. 

• Dislike 1

On 12/19/2021 at 11:51 AM, homersapien said:

Trump ultimately inspired and directed them with his constant claims of a stolen election for months. 

What did Trump inspire and direct the other 333,849,363 people in the US to do?

gif-beat this in your brain.gif

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Facepalm 1

An inconvenient fact that's basically been ignored for the sake of the 'muh insurrection' narrative is that the Capitol building was evacuated that day because of the discovery of a pipe bomb outside the RNC headquarters, not because of the protesters outside the Capitol. 

The obstruction charge against everyone that's been arrested from 1/6 at the Capitol that day is weak as hell. Congress was going to be delayed and not able to certify the election on time regardless of whether protesters managed to get inside or not because they had been evacuated because of the bomb threat.

The timeline of events on 1/6 matter. The more focus that is put on the people actually involved in turning the protest into a riot on 1/6 is what is going to lead to the truth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

An inconvenient fact that's basically been ignored for the sake of the 'muh insurrection' narrative is that the Capitol building was evacuated that day because of the discovery of a pipe bomb outside the RNC headquarters, not because of the protesters outside the Capitol. 

The obstruction charge against everyone that's been arrested from 1/6 at the Capitol that day is weak as hell. Congress was going to be delayed and not able to certify the election on time regardless of whether protesters managed to get inside or not because they had been evacuated because of the bomb threat.

The timeline of events on 1/6 matter. The more focus that is put on the people actually involved in turning the protest into a riot on 1/6 is what is going to lead to the truth. 

Someone promised this one an armband. #didmyownresearch

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Man, what is TRUTH against the narrative? **** truth, THE BS NARRATIVE MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Man, what is TRUTH against the narrative? **** truth, THE BS NARRATIVE MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS!

That's what it really seems.  Why can't it be, this is what we thought, we investigated, have failed to prove our hypothesis, our B, let's move on...

Similar to, collusion, Russia, qpq, ...

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

That's what it really seems.  Why can't it be, this is what we thought, we investigated, have failed to prove our hypothesis, our B, let's move on...

Similar to, collusion, Russia, qpq, ...

Why can't the GOP just acknowledge en masse that trump lost the election?

That's the problem here. No matter what all these idiots (including, and especially, in leadership) actually think, they refuse to say that trump lost. So there is a big, fat motive here. 

It would be really easy to make it all go away but the GOP refuses to.

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Why can't the GOP just acknowledge en masse that trump lost the election?

Beats me, I said the same about the Hilary supporters in 2016. I think there are so many that have tied their own personal worth to my side/your side.  It's lunacy.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Beats me, I said the same about the Hilary supporters in 2016. I think there are so many that have tied their own personal worth to my side/your side.  It's lunacy.

The difference is you're talking about one side impotently whining and another with sitting elected leaders attempting to leverage their power to change election results and foment violence. 

Whataboutism is more understandable when the situations are actually analogous. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Why is it so important to the Dems and their supporters that the GOP MUST capitulate Biden won the election?  Isn’t the fact that Biden is President a stipulation in itself that Biden won the election?  Why didn’t the GOP and their supporters demand Hillary capitulate that Trump was the President?  I know every time she would challenge the election results I just thought she was pitiful and it didn’t matter if she excepted it or not.

This is a Political article from November 2016:

Democrats have little concrete to show for a week of legal battles charging Donald Trump and his allies with a sweeping voter intimidation campaign, but the effort may pay off politically for Hillary Clinton by energizing her backers to get to the polls to stop a real or imagined GOP onslaught.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/voter-intimidation-democrats-clinton-230857

Instead of pressing harder, she had a *I’m not going to get mad, I’m going to get even* attitude and sent the nation on a 4 year hiatus with her dossier.  Trump is a bull in a china shop while Hillary is vindictive.  It actually is analogous, just different methods.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

The difference is you're talking about one side impotently whining and another with sitting elected leaders attempting to leverage their power to change election results and foment violence. 

Whataboutism is more understandable when the situations are actually analogous. 

The side you claim was "impotently whining" effing weaponized the Federal Government of the US against a US citizen in order to try to find something they could get rid of Trump with.  You're right, a few hundred unarmed a**holes at the Capitol pales in comparison, so whataboutism isn't analogous!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

On 12/21/2021 at 12:10 AM, wdefromtx said:

I never said they were, but both were attempts to undermine our democracy. If you want to condemn one you have to condemn the other regardless of magnitude. 

What was actually "attempted" by Clinton other than some temporary complaining?

• Facepalm 2

27 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What was actually "attempted" by Clinton other than some temporary complaining?

Well she paid for a fake dossier used by comey to defraud a FISA court for warrants to spy on the Trump campaign transition team and administration and seat a special prosecutor.  If you call that temporary complaining than you may need to reread the dictionary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Well she paid for a fake dossier used by comey to defraud a FISA court for warrants to spy on the Trump campaign transition team and administration and seat a special prosecutor.  If you call that temporary complaining than you may need to reread the dictionary.

That is a good start, but it gets much worse. Include at least a half dozen other high level persons belonging to our intelligence apparatus, members of congress willing to aid and abet, of course a corrupt media, a former president, vice president, National Security Advisor, etc.  I could go on. Particularly with the cult that protects them all. 

And now get to the why? It's quite simple. She got her a$$ handed to her and sought revenge. Fortunately for her, she knew plenty of crooks to assist. I mentioned many of them above. 

We will not see anything this corrupt for the rest of our lives. 

Oh and some of these same clowns are on the J6 committee. I trust them. Don't you?

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Former Capitol police chief Steven Sund testified back in February before the Senate committee about the pipe bomb being found at the RNC headquarters and that was the reason for the evacuation.

Start at the 43:02 mark

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

That is a good start, but it gets much worse. Include at least a half dozen other high level persons belonging to our intelligence apparatus, members of congress willing to aid and abet, of course a corrupt media, a former president, vice president, National Security Advisor, etc.  I could go on. Particularly with the cult that protects them all. 

And now get to the why? It's quite simple. She got her a$$ handed to her and sought revenge. Fortunately for her, she knew plenty of crooks to assist. I mentioned many of them above. 

We will not see anything this corrupt for the rest of our lives. 

Oh and some of these same clowns are on the J6 committee. I trust them. Don't you?

You are correct but for some reason the other side will never acknowledge that.  She is guilty as heck and deserves prison. Same as the mishandling of classified material. 

• Facepalm 1